From: lynnmcguire5@gmail.com (Lynn McGuire)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.sf.written
Subject: "Day by Day Armageddon: Shattered Hourglass" by J. L. Bourne
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2024 00:47:15 -0600
 by: Lynn McGuire - Mon, 26 Feb 2024 06:47 UTC

"Day by Day Armageddon: Shattered Hourglass" by J. L. Bourne
https://www.amazon.com/Day-Armageddon-Shattered-Hourglass/dp/1451628811/

Book number three of a four book zombie dark fantasy series. I read the
well printed and and well bound trade paperback published by Gallery
Books in 2012 that I bought new from Amazon. I will read the fourth
and last book in the series soon.

We know that the zombie infection came from China. Now more of the
story is coming out. The Chinese found a space ship in a glacier that
was 20,000 years old. But, there was a infected pilot in the space
ship. Zombie virus infected that spread across the entire world in a month.

So, the COG (Continuing Operating Government) sends Kilroy and some
special operatives to China to see what they can find out in the hope of
creating a vaccine. And what they find in China is a bunch of zombies.

I liked it ! Almost as good as John Ringo's "Under A Graveyard Sky".

The author has a website at:
http://www.JLBourne.com

My rating: 5 out of 5 stars
Amazon rating: 4.3 out of 5 stars (1,269 reviews)

Lynn