From: lynnmcguire5@gmail.com (Lynn McGuire)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.sf.movies,rec.arts.sf.written
Subject: Adam_Sandler_has_made_a_science_fiction_movie_for_Netflix
, “Spaceman”
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2024 22:24:01 -0600
 by: Lynn McGuire - Tue, 5 Mar 2024 04:24 UTC

Adam Sandler has made a science fiction movie for Netflix, “Spaceman”,
watching it now.

Meh. I did not understand the movie or it did not make sense.

OK, there was one funny part. The alien creature kept on calling Adam
Sandler “Skinny Human”.

BTW, the movie is based on a Czechoslovakian science fiction book,
“Spaceman of Bohemia” by Jaroslav Kalfar.
https://www.amazon.com/Spaceman-Bohemia-Jaroslav-Kalfar/dp/0316273430

Lynn

Re: Adam Sandler has made a science fiction movie for Netflix, “Spaceman”

<l4nn2dF7pcjU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=97163&group=rec.arts.sf.written#97163

From: @ednolan (ted@loft.tnolan.com (Ted Nolan)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.sf.movies,rec.arts.sf.written
, “Spaceman”
Date: 5 Mar 2024 04:57:49 GMT
 by: ted@loft.tnolan.com - Tue, 5 Mar 2024 04:57 UTC

In article <us66p2$3jjbi$1@dont-email.me>,
Lynn McGuire <lynnmcguire5@gmail.com> wrote:
>Adam Sandler has made a science fiction movie for Netflix, “Spaceman”,
>watching it now.
>
>Meh. I did not understand the movie or it did not make sense.
>
>OK, there was one funny part. The alien creature kept on calling Adam
>Sandler “Skinny Human”.
>
>BTW, the movie is based on a Czechoslovakian science fiction book,
>“Spaceman of Bohemia” by Jaroslav Kalfar.
> https://www.amazon.com/Spaceman-Bohemia-Jaroslav-Kalfar/dp/0316273430
>
>Lynn

I would say his "Pixels" was also an SF film. It actually had some good
moments though it wasn't by any means great.

"At least then I'd have a tasty panini cooked for me ..."
--
columbiaclosings.com
What's not in Columbia anymore..

Re: Adam Sandler has made a science fiction movie for Netflix, “Spaceman”

<us6b89$3kb8j$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=97165&group=rec.arts.sf.written#97165

From: YourName@YourISP.com (Your Name)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.sf.movies,rec.arts.sf.written
Subject: Re:_Adam_Sandler_has_made_a_science_fiction_movie_for_Netflix,_“Spaceman”
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2024 18:40:25 +1300
 by: Your Name - Tue, 5 Mar 2024 05:40 UTC

On 2024-03-05 04:24:01 +0000, Lynn McGuire said:

> Adam Sandler has made a science fiction movie for Netflix, “Spaceman”,
> watching it now.
>
> Meh. I did not understand the movie or it did not make sense.
>
> OK, there was one funny part. The alien creature kept on calling Adam
> Sandler “Skinny Human”.
>
> BTW, the movie is based on a Czechoslovakian science fiction book,
> “Spaceman of Bohemia” by Jaroslav Kalfar.
> https://www.amazon.com/Spaceman-Bohemia-Jaroslav-Kalfar/dp/0316273430
>
> Lynn

Wish Interstellar Had Been More Confusing & Had A Giant Spider?
Adam Sandler Has The Sci-Fi Movie For You!

<https://screenrant.com/adam-sandler-spaceman-sci-fi-interstellar-spider-similarities/>

I was thinking of watching it, even though I detest Adam Sandler, but
having read a few reviews I think it goes on the "avoid like the
plague" list along with the other weird, nonsensical sci-fi movies like
"2001: A Space Odyssey" and "Interstellar".