From: lynnmcguire5@gmail.com (Lynn McGuire)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.sf.written
Subject: "Rift in the Soul (A Soulwood Novel)" by Faith Hunter
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2024 00:21:12 -0500
 by: Lynn McGuire - Mon, 11 Mar 2024 05:21 UTC

"Rift in the Soul (A Soulwood Novel)" by Faith Hunter
https://www.amazon.com/Rift-Soulwood-Novel-Faith-Hunter/dp/0593335791/

Book number six of a six book paranormal dark fantasy series. The
Soulwood series is a follow on to the most excellent Jane Yellowrock
Skinwalker series of 20+ books. I read the well printed and well bound
MMPB published by Ace (Berkley) in 2024. I will purchase and read any
and all future books in both series.

Nell Ingram is listed as "not human" by the FBI. Married at age 12 in a
polygamous marriage and widowed "widder woman in church talk" at age 18,
she has a unique perspective on life. Add in her ability to talk to the
land beneath us and the trees and plants among us, she is quite unique.
Which is why the governmental PsyLED group snatched her up, trained her
as a field operative, and sends her out to confront dark witches and
rogue vampires.

The author has a website at:
http://www.faithhunter.net/

My rating: 5 out of 5 stars
Amazon rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars (455 reviews)

Lynn