From: nobody@dizum.com (Nomen Nescio)
Subject: I look forward to AI causing 50% unemployment!
Date: Fri, 5 May 2023 05:52:14 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: alt.slack,alt.horror,alt.abortion
 by: Nomen Nescio - Fri, 5 May 2023 03:52 UTC

You know what will happen in America, land of the free?
It will be worse than the Michael Douglas movie Falling Down.
Some resentful former cubicle drone will get an assault
rifle and go shoot up a university doing AI research.
Probably this will happen more than a dozen times.
Elon will hire an army of goons from Wagner in Russia.
They will probably desert and loot his mansion.

Re: I look forward to AI causing 50% unemployment!

<9OmcnaaQXst6N8f5nZ2dnZfqnPqdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=980&group=alt.horror#980

Date: Tue, 9 May 2023 15:19:51 -0500
Subject: Re: I look forward to AI causing 50% unemployment!
Newsgroups: alt.horror
From: thevidiotwrites@gmail.com (TheVidiot)
 by: TheVidiot - Tue, 9 May 2023 20:19 UTC

On 5/4/2023 10:52 PM, Nomen Nescio wrote:
> You know what will happen in America, land of the free?
> It will be worse than the Michael Douglas movie Falling Down.
> Some resentful former cubicle drone will get an assault
> rifle and go shoot up a university doing AI research.
> Probably this will happen more than a dozen times.
> Elon will hire an army of goons from Wagner in Russia.
> They will probably desert and loot his mansion.

How long have you had this masturbatory fantasy?

The Vidiot