From: nospam@example.net (D)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.sf.written
Subject: Review Rich mans sky by Wil McCarthy.
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2024 11:44:28 +0200
 by: D - Mon, 15 Apr 2024 09:44 UTC

Recently finished Rich mans sky by Wil McCarthy and I give it a
resounding 3.5/5.

At first I was afraid it was going to be very woke:ist centering around
three strong women just for the sake of them being women, but I was
pleasantly surprised because that is not the focus of the story at all.
They all blend very well into the story and I feel its justified. Add
to that, some nice libertarian writing and thinking, and you have a nice
story.

On the minus side I feel that its not too original and I do identify bits
and pieces from other stories and tv-series, so sometimes it does feel a
bit copy/paste in terms of ideas.

But it was a good, entertaining read and a solid 3.5/5.