Newsgroups: alt.horror
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2023 18:32:42 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part H - Daryl Kabatoff
From: darylkabatoff@yahoo.ca (Squeak)
 by: Squeak - Thu, 28 Sep 2023 01:32 UTC

Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part H - Daryl Kabatoff
September 27th 2023 5:36 am 224,990 words (262 pages)

“The very concept of a nation founded by European settlers is offensive to me. Old stock White Canadians are an unpleasant relic, and quite frankly, replaceable. And we will replace them." - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, when asked to comment on his Open Borders Immigration Strategy, speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Christians are the worst part of Canadian society.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“If you’re not willing to embrace Islam, you’re not a part of our society.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Without writers, nothing speak so good in word stuff.” - Eddie Izzard

The Koran repeatedly demands that the Islamic women enslave or kill me, not to cover their faces and hide, what the hell is wrong with you?!!! The Bible doesn’t support the idea that Mary is in heaven, that she is blessed (blessed rather are those that hear the Word of God and obey it, said Jesus) or that we can pray to her (talking to the dead is called necromancy), yet most of the people on earth who consider themselves Christian pray to Mary and consider her in heaven and blessed, again what the hell is wrong with you?!!! The Bible doesn’t support the idea that you should assault, torture and kill those people who criticize your blinkin’ fertility tree idols or who question the presence of Mary, but blinkin’ trees and Mary have become more important than your fellow man, closely followed by the need to hand our nation over to Islamists. What the hell is wrong with you?!!!

People are asleep and in love with their traditions. Laugh at those who have been stripped of their rights and at a cost of many millions of dollars were and are tortured in psychiatric facilities, then buy a bigger tree and decorate it to a greater degree, and import Islamists rather than showing the slightest bit of remorse or compassion to those who lost their futures and their lives to psychiatric horror. Build another bike lane in Saskatoon, continue to hire non-Canadians to work for the City of Saskatoon, build some more psychiatric torture centers with money you borrow from the white children. Brutal horrid torture that went on year after year after year after year and all you can do for me is libel me, laugh at me, rob me and assault me, then fly to resorts and go hunting and fishing. I lost my summers year after year after year after year to brutal horrid torture, after the rounds of torture finally ended how was I to know??? And so after the years of on-again off-again psychiatric torture ended I lost subsequent years of my life living in utter fear of another impending arrest and round of torture, and somehow people think this is funny. The vast majority of you so-called Christians tithe to cannibals and you are so proud, thinking that you are headed directly to heaven. Those that do not tithe to the cannibals running the filthy churches instead tithe to the cannibals running Hollywood, and both groups of sheep are equally proud.

In the news (not the mainstream news) 6 out of every 7 people evacuated out of Afghanistan are citizens of Afghanistan, while the tens of thousands of Americans who were abandoned are being left behind. Also in the news, in excess of one million people have already died from the bogus vaccinations. Everybody who took just a single jab has seriously damaged their blood, organs and immune system and can expect to die within a matter of months. I bet many of these jabbed sheep will use their last breaths to continue to mock the victims of psychiatric horror and accuse me of wearing a tinfoil hat while they drape tinfoil on their final blinkin’ trees. The jabbed sheep will unite with the unjabbed sheep, turn trees into decorated idols, wish everybody a Merry Christmas (not His Mass but is a pagan mass, it is the use of God’s Name in vain), and say that I deserve to be locked up and treated for mental disorders because I dared to point out the pagan nature of their holidays. The Afghan refugees really care about this, they will collect welfare, be provided with houses, and they will want to get jobs as janitors and food service providers in the psychiatric wards. The jabbed become ill and go to hospitals, where the hospital staff kill them with a combination of horrid drugs, with an overdose of oxygen, with trays of toxic food, with an inadequate amount of blankets… The jabbed die in the hospitals, making their homes available for Afghan and other Islamic “refugees”. Early during this fraud our Canadian seniors avoided all this mess and were simply allowed to die of dehydration after they were abandoned by the Filipino and Islamic staff in the nursing homes, saving our Islamic government from the burden of returning the senior’s pension funds back to our seniors. People are not drinking enough water.

My mother was placed into St. Paul’s Catholic Hospital (on 20th Street in Saskatoon) for a brief stay in 2019, she was put into a room with five other people. One of those five other people sharing the room was Bob (aka Robert) Hutchison, he was my dad’s best friend and was the best man at my dad’s and mom’s wedding in 1953. Bob’s bed was under an air vent that blew cold air at him continuously, and his blanket was just a thin white sheet. During the night 88-year-old Bob Hutchison continuously left his bed, crossed the room and tried to lay down beside my mother in her bed in order to keep warm. I went up the elevator in order to visit my mother in this hospital ward, when the elevator arrived to her floor I got off and immediately ran into Wayne Arnault, an acquaintance who was waiting to take the same elevator back down to the lobby. Wayne Arnault immediately expressed his disgust to me over how his friend was being treated by the staff on this ward, said they were not acting in a professional manner. My mother was robbed of the $100 she had in her purse while at the hospital, little or no attempt is made by the hospital staff or administration to secure the patient’s belongings. The nurses at St. Paul’s hospital were insisting that they should be allowed to put my mother on psychiatric drugs, I insisted that they did not. I am pretty sure my mother would not have survived the treatment if the nurses had their way. And I guess that some patients are dying from hypothermia in the hospitals..

In the news in Saskatoon, the Big-Nosed Cree children can go get a Wuhan death jab and get themselves a free backpack stuffed full of crap on 20th Street. Every little girl and woman who receives the bullshit Covid-19 death jab will be rendered infertile and will likely be dead within months. Some will die within hours, some within days or a handful of weeks or months after receiving the jab. All the little boys and men receiving the Wuhan death jab will similarly destroy their blood and organs, even their sperm will be toxic. Instead of giving your children a Wuhan death jab, give them the gift of a light weight mountain rifle in .243 Winchester, or a light weight Scout rifle in 7mm-08 Remington. No sense buying your child a bush gun such as a 30-30 when Islamists and Communists and Anarchists will be shooting at your child with calibers that have a much further reach.

If Saskatchewan residents want something more powerful than a 7mm-08, maybe bypass many of the larger options and go directly to a .338 Lapua, and then perhaps it will be easier to supply everybody with ammo during the Great Tribulation as we could focus on manufacturing .243 Winchester, 7mm-08 Remington and .338 Lapua ammo. Sure the .270 Winchester, 7mm Remington Magnum, .308 Winchester, 25-06 Remington and 30-06 Springfield are great rounds, but they are all outgunned by the .338 Lapua. Although the .50 BMG is superior to the .338 Lapua, snipers prefer the lighter weight of the rifles calibrated to .338 Lapua. If Mohammad Mohammad and Trotsky Trudeau are shooting at you with a .338 Lapua, you may want to trade in your .243 or 25-06, .270 or 7mm or 30-06 for a .338 Lapua or a .50 BMG. Anyway, consider teaching your children that God provide us with an immune system that is over 99.99% successful in combating Fauci’s bat flu. Humans have been exceedingly successfully combating bat borne diseases with their immune systems (which God provided) for many thousands of years, we are very good at it. The .243 Winchester is light weight but of adequate weight as it is capable of dropping wild boar weighing over 1000 pounds, it kicks and heats less, it is suitable for small children and adults to defend themselves from most predatory animals, it is also a great caliber for larger adults that don’t wish to carry such a heavy rifle, and for the larger adults that have aging bones that are mineral deficient. The Kookums of the Big-Nosed Cree need to organize daily classes for the children to teach them to care for and shoot their rifles accurately, and to make ammunition for their rifles (don’t leave this to the men who are busy with their toys). Kookums should consider that if they assist in pushing back against the African and Asian and Latin American invasion, they will be met by resistance from the Anti-Christ’s United Nations (Islamic) tanks and armoured vehicles, and so should look into building or buying larger caliber weapons. Charles is fabulously rich and has been funding the spread of Islam for decades, he has a large army at his disposal.

The Big-Nosed Cree Protectors of The Forests marched with the Black Lives Matter Marxists while these Marxists burned over 300 American cities and huge areas of forests. While the Big-Nosed Cree Protectors of The Forests marched with the Black Lives Matter Marxists (who burned the forests), they ate their Halal certified lunches, and by doink so funded the spread of Islam around the world. Then after marching with the Marxists and funding the Islamists, and after sending the grain grown on reserves to China, these Big-Nosed Cree Protectors of The Forests allowed their children to receive Wuhan death jabs in trade for backpacks!!! Their Big-Nosed Cree children are no longer fertile but look at the good side of life, they still have fertility tree idols that blink, a statue of Chief One Arrow stands upon an Egyptian penis, and the Indians now have lots of fertile black friends. Some of the Big-Nosed Cree joined with the Canadian and the American militaries and were sent overseas to defend one group of Islamists who treated their cattle better than “their” women in place of another group of Islamists who treated their cattle better than “their” women.. And while overseas defending the men who enslave and brutalize women and children, the Big-Nosed Cree Protectors of The Forests took time off to kill trees and turn them into Catholic idols that blink on and off, on and off, on and off…

Click here to read the complete article