Newsgroups: rec.music.beatles
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2023 14:51:45 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Bob Eubanks On Brian Epstein's Management Of The Beatles
From: eagalitarian@gmail.com (Curtis Eagal)
 by: Curtis Eagal - Wed, 29 Mar 2023 21:51 UTC

On Wednesday, March 29, 2023 at 11:42:44 AM UTC-7, Curtis Eagal wrote:
> On Wednesday, March 29, 2023 at 3:41:38 AM UTC-7, Pamela Brown wrote:
> > On Saturday, March 25, 2023 at 2:29:25 PM UTC-5, Curtis Eagal wrote:
> > > Bob Eubanks recently recalled how manager Brian Epstein limited the famous group's earning potential by insisting the maximum price for a ticket to a Beatles' concert would be seven dollars. Also there was nothing else for fans to purchase, since attempts to relitigate an unfavorable merchandising deal ruined the production-distribution chain, and the band members were sickened to learn how much income they had lost by that source.
> > >
> > > There was a harrowing incident when they toured Manila: a public relations nightmare ensued when they were cast as national villains for not attending a state function televised live; the group conferring decided Epstein was ultimately responsible for the scheduling debacle and ensuing ordeal, in a collective terse expletive.
> > >
> > > *
> > >
> > > Tornadoes Of 24 March Attributable To Bologna (IX.13)
> > >
> > > From 4 March 2023:
> > >
> > > https://groups.google.com/g/alt.prophecies.nostradamus/c/w360JNUDgjU/m/bSo9J79wAQAJ
> > >
> > > << Two of Modena truculent for Bologna,
> > > Set discovered through the fire of Buzancais
> > >
> > > The interpretation should be focused on hagiology, rather than geography, since timing is thusly frequently obscured.
> > >
> > > Buzancais was known for a food riot in 1847, with half-starved peasants intercepting grain carts, ultimately suppressed by three rioters being guillotined, after a local elite retaliating with gunfire being beaten to death by the mob caused the remainder to cower. Instead the date of 9 January is inferred via feast for Saint Honorius of Buzancais (d. 1250), a cattle merchant who financially assisted young girls, but was ultimately killed by thieves he had reprimanded.
> > >
> > > January Ninth 2023 was the day about 1200 insurrectionists were arrested in Brasilia, however the fire in IX.13 may have been supplied by an X1.9-class solar flare from an active sunspot (AR3184) facing Earth that day, causing radio blackouts for parts of South America; the same sunspot was responsible for an X1.2-class solar flare 5 January 2023 (day of the funeral for Pope Emeritus Benedict XVI) - an X2 solar flare is four times more powerful than an M5 flare.

> [...]

The II.66 line where Fortune greatly changes in a short time was deduced to mean a Half Moon lunar phase, during which the Sun crossing the Ecliptic produces a maximum-change leap for the Part of Fortune calculation; when the Moon is New or Full the Fortune-Jump at the Solar-Ecliptic conversely becomes a minimal distance.

The elaborate inference of a Half-Moon phase in II.66 could have been intended to clarify the 'Sol et Lune' aspect of V.66, associated with glittering metals. The grisly IV.38 imagery had blood mingled in its trails with molten metals, merged with the Griner-Bout prisoner swap prediction (8 December 2022, also III.13).

Avant l'assaut l'un l'autre mangera
Rebours ferre suivra du sang la trace

Before the assault, one will devour the other
Molten steel will follow in the trail of blood

The assault seems to be the Geneva cataclysm with the LHC magnets explosively disintegrated into hundred-pound super-heated chunks as unearthed erstwhile hidden soldiers (IX.68). The Griner-Bout prisoner exchange could be the noted milestone for its metaphorical mutual consumption.

Literally 'reversed iron,' some form of temporarily non-rigid metallic mingling with the bloodshed at the site of Slaughter is inferred.

Par foudre en l'arche or et argent fondu
De deux captifs l'un l'autre mangera

[III.13]

By lightning in the arc gold and silver melted
For two captives, one will consume the other

The 'arche' or arc could be the seer's hint for the circular structure of the LHC, establishing his own theme of gold and silver metals being melted by the experimental 'lightning.'

The second line using a co-devouring situation parallel to IV.38, adding the 'two captives' context, further supports the notion the Griner-Bout captive exchange was being specifically foretold in both cases.

Recent research revealed an over-eighty-year gap between the first two lines of IX.83: Sun twenty of Taurus indicated the 10 May 1940 Nazi Blitzkrieg date; however the next line about a theatre full of people ruined did not make sense until the 16 March 2022 attack on a theatre in Mariupol being used as a bomb shelter in Ukraine. The final line about an infidel invoking God and saints matched Hitler's troop proclamation the next thousand years was being decided.

Looking closer, when the Sun was precisely at twenty degrees Taurus for Berlin, a Grand Trine was formed, pointing Upwards, symbolic of the Third Reich in its false brief rise.

The morning before the Mariupol theatre was attacked, killing about six hundred, using Moscow coordinates there was a downwards-oriented Grand Trine, perhaps representing the decision on Ukrainian sovereignty, towards aspirational revival of a Soviet empire. So the professed justification as a de-Nazifying operation could be predicted through the ironic parallel - a singular influence is attributed to both aggressive actions proceeding from their respective seats of power, separated by several decades, using the disparate decisively-oriented Grand Trines as an underlying theme via judicial astrology.

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o Bob Eubanks On Brian Epstein's Management Of The Beatles

By: Curtis Eagal on Sat, 25 Mar 2023

109Curtis Eagal