From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Government hatred
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2023 19:28:07 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 7 Jul 2023 18:28 UTC

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-66132158

<quotes>

Murals of Mickey Mouse and other cartoon characters designed to welcome child asylum seekers to a reception centre in Dover have been painted over, by order of the immigration minister.

Robert Jenrick instructed that they be removed, reportedly because he believed they sent too welcoming a message.

</quotes>

Putting the nasty back in "nasty party". Heartless, cruel, petty, vindictive, evil - Tory scum really do like their hostile environments.

I am surprised seats, carpets and beds haven't been stripped out.

Re: Government hatred

<20230710203622.00007f89@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10336&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#10336

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Government hatred
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2023 20:36:22 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Mon, 10 Jul 2023 19:36 UTC

On Fri, 7 Jul 2023 19:28:07 +0100
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

> https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-66132158
>
> <quotes>
>
> Murals of Mickey Mouse and other cartoon characters designed to
> welcome child asylum seekers to a reception centre in Dover have been
> painted over, by order of the immigration minister.
>
> Robert Jenrick instructed that they be removed, reportedly because he
> believed they sent too welcoming a message.
>
> </quotes>
>
> Putting the nasty back in "nasty party". Heartless, cruel, petty,
> vindictive, evil - Tory scum really do like their hostile
> environments.
>
> I am surprised seats, carpets and beds haven't been stripped out.

https://www.thelondoneconomic.com/news/nigel-farage-childrens-mural-asylum-centre-pain-over-352304/

<quote>

Just how cruel is too cruel? Well, if it's an immigration policy that leaves even Nigel Farage feeling disgusted, you've probably strayed into 'unhinged' territory.

The former UKIP leader has slammed the Tories for 'being too mean' towards child refugees.

</quote>

It doesn't get much worse than that. If Jenrick had any shame he would apologise but he doesn't, won't even do that, and Sunak is too spinless to do anything but stand idly by as evil flourishes in his and his party's name.

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Government hatred