Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Man in drag "Miss" Netherlands
Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2023 22:41:34 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Mon, 10 Jul 2023 02:41 UTC

The Bolshevik contagion has spread around the western world, as sure and
as quick as the chinese bio infection, and even more deadly, long term.

This is no "historic first", it is an orchestrated assault on normalcy,
on decency - And its a safe bet the push is on and the fix will be in to
declare this mutant, or some black lesbo, as Miss Universe in yet
another malicious "historic first".

`````````````````````````

Transgender woman is crowned Miss Netherlands for the first time in the
beauty pageant's history and will now compete for the Miss Universe crown

Rikkie Valerie Kolle, 22, will be the second trans woman to go for
Miss Universe

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12280819/Transgender-woman-crowned-Miss-Netherlands-time.html

Re: Man in drag "Miss" Netherlands

<20230710140004.000058ef@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10325&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#10325

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Man in drag "Miss" Netherlands
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2023 14:00:04 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Mon, 10 Jul 2023 13:00 UTC

On Sun, 9 Jul 2023 22:41:34 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> This is no "historic first", it is an orchestrated assault on
> normalcy, on decency

Oh well, suck it up. There's nothing you are going to do about it, nothing you can do about it.

Re: Man in drag "Miss" Netherlands

<QvetM.382758$edN3.99876@fx14.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10495&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#10495

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2023 13:03:45 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Mon, 17 Jul 2023 17:03 UTC

JeSSe wrote:
> The Bolshevik contagion has spread around the western world, as sure and
> as quick as the chinese bio infection, and even more deadly, long term.
>
> This is no "historic first", it is an orchestrated assault on normalcy,
> on decency - And its a safe bet the push is on and the fix will be in to
> declare this mutant, or some black lesbo, as Miss Universe in yet
> another malicious "historic first".
>
> `````````````````````````
>

> Transgender woman is crowned Miss Netherlands for the first time in the
> beauty pageant's history and will now compete for the Miss Universe crown
>
>     Rikkie Valerie Kolle, 22, will be the second trans woman to go for
> Miss Universe
>
> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12280819/Transgender-woman-crowned-Miss-Netherlands-time.html

This explains alot, tranny owned and miraculously, trannys are getting
crowned left and right - How is this not being investigated as complete
fraud ?

'Trans women are women, full stop': Miss Universe organizers confirm
that as long as transgender models have had gender-affirming surgery
they WILL be allowed to compete

Trans billionaire Anne Jakrajutatip, 43, bought the contest from
Donald Trump last year
Miss Universe has confirmed that those who have undergone
gender-affirming surgery are allowed to compete
It comes after the first transgender competitor won the Miss
Netherlands title and will compete in the international pageant

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12295211/Transgender-owned-Miss-Universe-organizers-says-trans-women-women-stop.html

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Man in drag "Miss" Netherlands