From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Tory scum set to prove they are the worst kind of scum
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2023 16:48:14 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 11 Jul 2023 15:48 UTC

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/mps-threatening-name-bbc-star-30436093

<quotes>

Cabinet minister Mel Stride said it would be 'ill-advised' for MPs to use parliamentary privilege to name the suspended BBC presenter after a senior Tory suggested they could be unmasked on Thursday

"Until we know all the facts, and we won't know I think until this whole matter is concluded, I think it would be wrong to prejudge things and jump to conclusions that people should be named or otherwise."

</quotes>

It would not only be "ill-advised" it would be utterly wrong, shameful.

There is no evidence the presenter suspended is anything but an innocent man.

There is no evidence the allegations made are anything beyond invention.

There is no evidence of any wrongdoing.

There is no evidence of any crime being committed.

But tory scum are more than happy to forgo the judicially process they pretend to believe in, are quite ready to lead a witch hunt, rattle cages and stir up hatred.

It's what tory scum do.

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Tory scum set to prove they are the worst kind of scum