First pull up, then pull down.

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / The Usual Suspects

SubjectAuthor
* The Usual SuspectsJeSSe
`* The Usual SuspectsThe Happy Hippy
 `* The Usual SuspectsJeSSe
  `* The Usual SuspectsThe Happy Hippy
   `* The Usual SuspectsJeSSe
    `* The Usual SuspectsThe Happy Hippy
     `* The Usual SuspectsJeSSe
      `* The Usual SuspectsThe Happy Hippy
       `* The Usual SuspectsJeSSe
        `* The Usual SuspectsThe Happy Hippy
         `* The Usual SuspectsJeSSe
          `* The Usual SuspectsThe Happy Hippy
           `- The Usual SuspectsJeSSe

1
The Usual Suspects

<RjErM.299118$t9v6.129244@fx15.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10378&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#10378

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: The Usual Suspects
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2023 16:47:45 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Wed, 12 Jul 2023 20:47 UTC

As the frothing Bolsheviks try to convince people that white supremacy
is the greatest threat to US security, even a cursory glance at the non
mainstream news proves that is a bland lie.

Everyone knows what racial demographic is committing murderous mayhem on
the streets every single day, and everyone knows exactly who it is
enabling them and lying for them

````````````

Chilling moment serial criminal accused of murdering eight
months-pregnant Seattle restaurant owner in horrific random attack
glares at camera and nods as he's perp-walked

Cordell Goosby allegedly fired several shots into a family's car at
an intersection in Belltown and killed Eina Kwon, 37, in a random attack
Her baby died in the shooting on Tuesday and her husband Sung Kwon,
34, was injured but has since been released from hospital
Goosby was arrested later that day and allegedly repeated the words
'I did it'. He was charged him with first degree murder and attempted murder

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12206493/Serial-criminal-accused-murdering-pregnant-Seattle-restaurant-owner-glares-camera-nods.html

Racist transgender woman faces prison sentence after being found guilty
of battering Chinese man on New York City subway in brutal hammer attack

Christian Jeffers, 49, was found guilty of assaulting an Asian man
on the New York City subway last spring
A jury arrived at the verdict after less than a day of
deliberation, following Jeffers' decision to take the stand in his defense
Jeffers, who is black, was convicted of committing a hate crime
against the victim, who he attacked with a hammer

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12220619/Racist-transgender-man-guilty-battering-Chinese-man-NYC-subway.html

Horrifying video shows cops kicking in bathroom door and dragging mother
off daughter, 2, she was 'trying to drown': Girl and brother, 4, 'had
drunk cleaning fluid and been stabbed'

Jessica Deirdre Edward-Ricks, 35, is facing charges of assault,
assault with intent to murder, and neglect - she'll be arraigned on Tuesday
Two uninjured girls, 8 and 15, were also in the house - police say
the 15-year-old called the cops

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12239217/Horrifying-video-shows-cops-saving-toddler-drowned-mom-left-son-cut-up.html

Atlanta mother, 34, is arrested after 'shooting her 17-year-old son
during argument about a VIDEO GAME console'

Police were called to the home of Jaquana Butler in southwest
Atlanta on Thursday evening at 10:20pm
They found her wounded teenage son, and learned that his mother had
shot him multiple times in an argument over a video game console
Butler, who has a lengthy criminal record including child abuse,
armed robbery, battery and forgery, was arrested and charged with
cruelty and assault

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12255313/Atlanta-mother-34-shot-wounded-17-year-old-son-argument-video-game-console.html

Shocking moment terrified children stick their hands up after armed
robber busts into Arizona TEDDY BEAR store to steal cash from register

In April, an armed robber stormed into a teddy bear store in
Arizona and terrified customers
The suspect, who remains-at-large, left the store's manager, who
was there with his 9-year-old son, terrified
Police say that the thief made off with $800 and that the store may
have been targeted because it also provides a money transfer service

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12277767/Armed-robbery-Teddy-Bear-store-Mesa-Arizona-caught-camera.html

PICTURED: Elderly shooting victim, 86, who was on the way to the mosque
to pray when he was randomly gunned down on New York City street by a
crazed gunman on a moped

Homod Ali Saeidi was on his way to services in Queens Saturday
morning when he was shot on Jamaica Avenue
The alleged gunman has since been identified as Thomas Abreu with a
9mm pistol with an extended magazine
Abreu now faces one count of murder, two counts of attempted murder
and six other gun charges

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12281431/Elderly-shooting-victim-87-way-mosque-pray-randomly-gunned-down.html

Sex offender roams Georgia Walmart snapping 'upskirt pics of girls aged
11-16' before cops arrive and arrest him

Gary Moultrie, 33, was arrested in Georgia after allegedly engaging
in disturbing behavior at a Walmart store where he took upskirt pictures
of women shoppers
Moultrie, a registered sex offender since May 2020, is also accused
of taking photos of young girls and touching the buttocks of two others
Staff members recognized him alerted the police sparking a frantic
chase around the store before he was finally arrested in the garden
center area

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12281565/Convicted-sex-offender-roams-Georgia-Walmart-snapping-pic-womens-skirts-touching-girls-buttocks.html

PICTURED: Patient, 29, who shot and killed top Memphis hand surgeon
Benjamin Mauck in the exam room

Larry Pickens, 29, has been charged with the murder of Dr.
Benjamin Mauck
Dr. Mauck was shot dead at the Campbell Clinic yesterday afternoon

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12291629/Patient-killed-Memphis-hand-surgeon-Ben-Mauck-identified-Larry-Pickens.html

Maryland doorstep where dad was beaten to death protecting son, 14,
after high school bullies - and two ADULTS - showed up and repeatedly
slammed his head into concrete in front of 12-year-old son

Christopher Wright, 43, died after a group showed up at his
Maryland home looking for a fight after defending his son
Teens and adults severely beat Wright, who died on Saturday after
suffering from a brain injury
His 12-year-old son watched the attack unfold and ran to help him,
screaming 'daddy, daddy, daddy' as the attackers smashed his head into
the concrete

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12118757/Father-beaten-death-son-12-middle-school-brawl-spilled-over.html

Re: The Usual Suspects

<20230713104429.00005d0b@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10385&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#10385

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: The Usual Suspects
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2023 10:44:29 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Thu, 13 Jul 2023 09:44 UTC

On Wed, 12 Jul 2023 16:47:45 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Everyone knows what racial demographic is committing murderous mayhem
> on the streets every single day

Whites and blacks.

Re: The Usual Suspects

<ORVrM.250353$edN3.176214@fx14.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10396&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#10396

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2023 12:44:30 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Thu, 13 Jul 2023 16:44 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Wed, 12 Jul 2023 16:47:45 -0400
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> Everyone knows what racial demographic is committing murderous mayhem
>> on the streets every single day
>
> blacks.

got that right

Re: The Usual Suspects

<20230713182712.0000623b@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10400&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#10400

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2023 18:27:12 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Thu, 13 Jul 2023 17:27 UTC

On Thu, 13 Jul 2023 12:44:30 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> > On Wed, 12 Jul 2023 16:47:45 -0400
> > JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
> >
> >> Everyone knows what racial demographic is committing murderous
> >> mayhem on the streets every single day
> >
> > blacks.
> >
> got that right

Another of your deceitful edits. I wrote

> Whites and blacks.

Re: The Usual Suspects

<IlXrM.243577$1ZN4.96591@fx12.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10404&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#10404

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2023 14:26:48 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Thu, 13 Jul 2023 18:26 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Thu, 13 Jul 2023 12:44:30 -0400
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

>>> blacks.
>>>
>> got that right
>
> Another of your deceitful edits. I wrote
>
>> blacks.

You call truth deceit, look at my sig line, it applies directly to YOU

Re: The Usual Suspects

<20230713203726.00004e06@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10409&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#10409

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2023 20:37:26 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Thu, 13 Jul 2023 19:37 UTC

On Thu, 13 Jul 2023 14:26:48 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> >> got that right
> >
> > Another of your deceitful edits. I wrote
> >
> >> blacks.
>
> You call truth deceit, look at my sig line, it applies directly to YOU

LOL. I wrote -

> Whites and blacks.

It's you who are deceitfully editing what I wrote.

Re: The Usual Suspects

<AyesM.361001$65y6.53647@fx17.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10428&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#10428

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2023 12:17:35 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Fri, 14 Jul 2023 16:17 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Thu, 13 Jul 2023 14:26:48 -0400
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

>>> Another of your deceitful edits. I wrote

>> You call truth deceit, look at my sig line, it applies directly to YOU
>
> LOL. I wrote -
>
>> blacks.
>
> It's I who is deceitfully editing what I wrote.

I am under no obligation to propagate your lies and disinformation

Re: The Usual Suspects

<20230714183554.00002c10@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10433&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#10433

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2023 18:35:54 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 14 Jul 2023 17:35 UTC

On Fri, 14 Jul 2023 12:17:35 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> > It's I who is deceitfully editing what I wrote.
>
> I am under no obligation to propagate your lies and disinformation

You are the one editing what has been written to make it other than what was written.

Decent people have a moral compass. You of course don't.

Re: The Usual Suspects

<KJisM.313195$edN3.54397@fx14.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10435&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#10435

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2023 17:02:34 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Fri, 14 Jul 2023 21:02 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Fri, 14 Jul 2023 12:17:35 -0400
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>>> It's I who is deceitfully editing what I wrote.
>>
>> I am under no obligation to propagate your lies and disinformation
>
> You are the one editing what has been written to make it other than what was written.

I am under no obligation to propagate your lies and disinformation.

It is well known and documented which racial demographic is responsible
for the majority of violent crime in the USA, even though they are a
minority.
You are compelled to lie about it and I am under no obligation to
propagate your lies and disinformation

> Decent people have a moral compass. You of course don't.

Your "moral compass", if in fact you ever had one, was long ago rusted
and broken.

Re: The Usual Suspects

<20230715111757.00003f20@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10438&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#10438

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2023 11:17:57 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sat, 15 Jul 2023 10:17 UTC

On Fri, 14 Jul 2023 17:02:34 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> The Happy Hippy wrote:

> >> I am under no obligation to propagate your lies and disinformation
> >>

> > You are the one editing what has been written to make it other than
> > what was written.
>
> I am under no obligation to propagate your lies and disinformation.

But you did write "It's I who is deceitfully editing what I wrote" not me.

It's a lie that you did not write it, a lie to say I am lying.

You are the one lying. As you always do.

Re: The Usual Suspects

<L9EsM.45182$Wtn5.38090@fx03.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10451&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#10451

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2023 17:26:03 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Sat, 15 Jul 2023 21:26 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Fri, 14 Jul 2023 17:02:34 -0400
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> The Happy Hippy wrote:

>>> You are the one editing what has been written to make it other than
>>> what was written.
>>
>> I am under no obligation to propagate your lies and disinformation.
>
> It's I who is deceitfully editing what I wrote

You just wrote that, don't say you didn't, LIAR

Re: The Usual Suspects

<20230715231436.00004bfe@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10454&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#10454

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2023 23:14:36 +0100
<L9EsM.45182$Wtn5.38090@fx03.iad>
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sat, 15 Jul 2023 22:14 UTC

On Sat, 15 Jul 2023 17:26:03 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> The Happy Hippy wrote:
> > On Fri, 14 Jul 2023 17:02:34 -0400
> > JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> >> I am under no obligation to propagate your lies and
> >> disinformation.
> >
> > It's I who is deceitfully editing what I wrote
>
> You just wrote that, don't say you didn't, LIAR

If you expect people to believe my grammar would have been that bad you are retarded.

In fact you are a retarded liar.

Re: The Usual Suspects

<aPIsM.141885$oNKd.15730@fx48.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10456&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#10456

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2023 22:43:19 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Sun, 16 Jul 2023 02:43 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Sat, 15 Jul 2023 17:26:03 -0400
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> The Happy Hippy wrote:

>>> It's I who is deceitfully editing what I wrote
>>
>> You just wrote that, don't say you didn't, LIAR
>
> my grammar would have been that bad.
>
> I are a retarded liar.

Retard would actually be a compliment for you

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / The Usual Suspects