Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Vladimir Zelensky
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2023 13:19:19 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Wed, 12 Jul 2023 17:19 UTC

More follies from the dementia ridden stooge - Would sadly be more news
worthy if he managed to get out a complete sentence without fucking up.

````````````````````````````````

'You guys ask really insightful questions!' Sarcastic Biden, 80, asks
press to LEAVE after promising Zelensky he will keep sending billions to
fund the war, calling him 'Vladimir' and getting ushered off stage

Biden issued a rallying cry to back Kyiv's armed forces alongside
fellow G7 leaders
The world's leading economies vowed to provide 'long-term' security
aid to the war-torn nation
The announcement came a day after Ukraine's leader unleashed a
social media tirade slamming the move not to offer his country a pathway
to join NATO

Joe Biden looks set to face fresh questions over his fitness for office
after he mixed up Ukrainian president Volodymyr Zelensky with Russian
strongman Vladimir Putin.

The 80-year-old commander-in-chief referred to Zelensky as 'Vladimir' as
he poured praise on the Ukrainian military for its fightback against
Moscow's troops.

It is yet another high-profile gaffe from Biden, who will be 86 at the
end of his second term if re-elected, quickly corrected himself 'for
being too familiar.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12291441/We-going-long-takes-Joe-Biden-vows-stand-Ukraine.html

Re: Vladimir Zelensky

<20230712212608.00007cb7@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10376&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#10376

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Vladimir Zelensky
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2023 21:26:08 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Wed, 12 Jul 2023 20:26 UTC

On Wed, 12 Jul 2023 13:19:19 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> The 80-year-old commander-in-chief referred to Zelensky as 'Vladimir'

Seems pretty minor compared to the gaffes past American presidents and candidates have made.

Covfefe. Thighland. Two Corinthians. Yo Semite. Nambia.

And we haven't forgotten the master, GW Bush.

America's a shithole nation of retards so it's no surprise presidents come from the same stock.

Re: Vladimir Zelensky

<OZErM.113663$OwWc.103599@fx45.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10379&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#10379

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2023 17:32:30 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Wed, 12 Jul 2023 21:32 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Wed, 12 Jul 2023 13:19:19 -0400
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> The 80-year-old commander-in-chief referred to Zelensky as 'Vladimir'
>
> Seems pretty minor compared to the gaffes past American presidents and candidates have made.
>
> Covfefe. Thighland. Two Corinthians. Yo Semite. Nambia.
>
> And we haven't forgotten the master, GW Bush.

The fact that you seem to remember these bobbles years and decades later
show that they were pretty rare, you'd need a mainframe computer to
catalog all of the senile idiots fuckups, a majority of which go without
any fanfare

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqwrjJLGYd0&t=820s

Re: Vladimir Zelensky

<20230713103852.00000a90@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10384&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#10384

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2023 10:38:52 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Thu, 13 Jul 2023 09:38 UTC

On Wed, 12 Jul 2023 17:32:30 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> The Happy Hippy wrote:
> > On Wed, 12 Jul 2023 13:19:19 -0400
> > JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
> >
> >> The 80-year-old commander-in-chief referred to Zelensky as
> >> 'Vladimir'
> >
> > Seems pretty minor compared to the gaffes past American presidents
> > and candidates have made.
> >
> > Covfefe. Thighland. Two Corinthians. Yo Semite. Nambia.
> >
> > And we haven't forgotten the master, GW Bush.
>
> The fact that you seem to remember these bobbles years and decades
> later show that they were pretty rare, you'd need a mainframe
> computer to catalog all of the senile idiots fuckups, a majority of
> which go without any fanfare
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqwrjJLGYd0&t=820s

Sure. As I said America's a shithole nation of retards so it's no surprise presidents come from the same stock. Biden, Trump, GWB, Reagan; it's not been great has it.

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Re: Vladimir Zelensky