Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Xiden - The temperamental, foul mouthed, grumpy puppet
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2023 00:56:13 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Fri, 14 Jul 2023 04:56 UTC

Any "leak" coming from the Bolsheviks, who claim they can't even figure
out who left a bag of cocaine at the white house, should be assumed a
false flag until proven otherwise ,, And this definitely has the smack
of targeted disinformation.

To confirm, the far left fringe wingnuts gashes of "the view" are just
gushing over what they would otherwise condemn as toxic masculinity,
white privilege, micro aggressions and bullying from anyone on the right
,, But from the senile pervert, they are turned on !

`````````````

Megyn Kelly guest claims White House deliberately leaked claims Biden's
a foul-mouthed bully to make president, 80, look less of a 'VEGETABLE,'
after View hosts gushed his anger was turning them on

Michael Knowles joined Kelly, 52, to speak about a report that
recently claimed the president, behind closed doors, has a temper
Knowles, 33, went as far to suggest this was a strategic
information leak to make the population believe Biden is not a 'puppet'
and a 'vegetable'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12297987/Megyn-Kelly-guest-claims-White-House-deliberately-leaked-claims-Bidens-foul-mouthed-bully.html

Re: Xiden - The temperamental, foul mouthed, grumpy puppet

<20230714151742.00005e86@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10424&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#10424

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2023 15:17:42 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 14 Jul 2023 14:17 UTC

On Fri, 14 Jul 2023 00:56:13 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> the far left fringe wingnuts gashes

It doesn't get much more misogynistic than calling women "gashes".

But we know your hate and bigotry has no limit to its depth.

And you laughingly claim it's liberals and the left who sow the seeds of division. You really have no shame, no honour. Fascists never do.

Re: Xiden - The temperamental, foul mouthed, grumpy puppet

<EtesM.361000$65y6.31182@fx17.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10427&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#10427

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2023 12:12:19 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Fri, 14 Jul 2023 16:12 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Fri, 14 Jul 2023 00:56:13 -0400
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> the far left fringe wingnuts gashes
>
> It doesn't get much more misogynistic than calling women "gashes".
>
> But we know your hate and bigotry has no limit to its depth.
>
> And you laughingly claim it's liberals and the left who sow the seeds of division. You really have no shame, no honour. Fascists never do.

Far left fringe wingnuts gashes of "the view" are just gushing over what
they would otherwise condemn as toxic masculinity, white privilege,
micro aggressions and bullying from anyone on the right ,, But from the
senile pervert, they are turned on !

Your thoughts on such rank, self serving, agenda motivated hypocrisy ?

Re: Xiden - The temperamental, foul mouthed, grumpy puppet

<20230714182223.000069b3@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10430&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#10430

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2023 18:22:23 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 14 Jul 2023 17:22 UTC

On Fri, 14 Jul 2023 12:12:19 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> The Happy Hippy wrote:
> > On Fri, 14 Jul 2023 00:56:13 -0400
> > JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
> >
> >> the far left fringe wingnuts gashes
> >
> > It doesn't get much more misogynistic than calling women "gashes".
> >
> > But we know your hate and bigotry has no limit to its depth.
> >
> > And you laughingly claim it's liberals and the left who sow the
> > seeds of division. You really have no shame, no honour. Fascists
> > never do.
>
> Far left fringe wingnuts gashes of "the view"

Simply doubling-down on your hate, bigotry and misogyny, isn't inviting any discussion or debate. It simply confirms your hateful, bigoted and misogynistic nature.

Re: Xiden - The temperamental, foul mouthed, grumpy puppet

<oQisM.141493$oNKd.103582@fx48.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10437&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#10437

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2023 17:09:40 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Fri, 14 Jul 2023 21:09 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Fri, 14 Jul 2023 12:12:19 -0400
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> The Happy Hippy wrote:

>>> It doesn't get much more misogynistic than calling women "gashes".
>>>
>>> But we know your hate and bigotry has no limit to its depth.
>>>
>>> And you laughingly claim it's liberals and the left who sow the
>>> seeds of division. You really have no shame, no honour. Fascists
>>> never do.
>>
>> Far left fringe wingnuts gashes of "the view"
>
> Simply doubling-down on your hate, bigotry and misogyny, isn't inviting any discussion or debate. It simply confirms your hateful, bigoted and misogynistic nature.

Hippycrite shys away from defending hypocrites and prefers to muckrake,
what a shocker !

As if only I called them "ladies" you wouldn't have ducked, rigggght

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Xiden - The temperamental, foul mouthed, grumpy puppet