Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Coke coverup
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2023 14:58:45 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Sat, 15 Jul 2023 18:58 UTC

When was the last time you heard a Bolshevik frugally complaining about
wasting $$ and resources on an investigation ?
NEVER would be the answer, just so long as they want the investigation
to happen, then, unlimited $$ and resources will be thrown at it, just
like the 5 years long [and continuing] Trump witch hunt, and the Mueller
investigation which preceded it.

They know who left it, and the only logical conclusion is its someone
that is protected, close to the big guy perhaps.
Maybe one of his tranny visitors, wouldn't want to cast any negative
light on a tranny !

``````````````````

Secret Service REFUSED to interview any of 500 suspects in White House
cocaine scandal - claiming it was a waste of public resources and
infringe civil rights

The Secret Service announced this week that the agency had
concluded its investigation into the White House cocaine without finding
the culprit
A spokesperson said that it would cost too much in public resources
to interview the some 500 people who could have left the baggie behind
The baggie also provided no physical evidence for investigators to
work with

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12302351/Why-Secret-Service-closed-investigation-cocaine-White-House.html

Re: Coke coverup

<20230716151853.00001525@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10470&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#10470

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Coke coverup
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2023 15:18:53 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sun, 16 Jul 2023 14:18 UTC

On Sat, 15 Jul 2023 14:58:45 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> When was the last time you heard a Bolshevik frugally complaining
> about wasting $$ and resources on an investigation ?

Yeah, but what are you going to do ?

You can't do anything, you won't do anything, just like you have done nothing ever.

You are too impotent to change anything, to stop anything. You are a crybaby who can't do anything for himself.

It's why white supremacists have "lost America".

And what is the point of wasting time, money and resources, asking 500 people if they just happened to leave a bag of charlie in the White House when we know they are all going to say "no" ?

It's an exercise in futility and pointlessness, just throwing money down the drain. It's no wonder the rightwing are in favour of it.

Re: Coke coverup

<Yu1tM.294014$edH5.24249@fx11.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10476&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#10476

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2023 22:15:21 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Mon, 17 Jul 2023 02:15 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Sat, 15 Jul 2023 14:58:45 -0400
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> When was the last time you heard a Bolshevik frugally complaining
>> about wasting $$ and resources on an investigation ?
>
> Yeah, but what are you going to do ?

Another angst filled, whiny rant that can only come from an unmarried,
childless dingbat

Re: Coke coverup

<20230717121921.000028b0@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10485&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#10485

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2023 12:19:21 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Mon, 17 Jul 2023 11:19 UTC

On Sun, 16 Jul 2023 22:15:21 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> The Happy Hippy wrote:
> > On Sat, 15 Jul 2023 14:58:45 -0400
> > JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
> >
> >> When was the last time you heard a Bolshevik frugally complaining
> >> about wasting $$ and resources on an investigation ?
> >
> > Yeah, but what are you going to do ?
>
> Another angst filled, whiny rant

It's not me who allowed Biden to do what you whine about. You did that.

Re: Coke coverup

<HhetM.422402$t9v6.358803@fx15.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10491&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#10491

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2023 12:48:40 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Mon, 17 Jul 2023 16:48 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Sun, 16 Jul 2023 22:15:21 -0400
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> The Happy Hippy wrote:

>>> Yeah, but what are you going to do ?
>>
>> Another angst filled, whiny rant
>
> It's not me who allowed Biden to do what you whine about. You did that.

What about you being an unmarried, childless dingbat ?

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Coke coverup