Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: 4 shot and killed in GA - Usual suspect ?
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2023 17:21:43 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Sat, 15 Jul 2023 21:21 UTC

Yep.
One can only hope that there were no human victims.

``````````````````

PICTURED: Suspected gunman who shot dead four in vicious weekend rampage
in quiet Georgia town - as he remains on the run

At least four people have been shot and killed in Hampton Georgia
The suspect is identified as Andrew Longmore, 41, from Hampton.
Police said he he is still at large
He was last seen in a black 2017 GMC Arcadia with a tag number of
DHF756

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12302569/At-four-people-shot-killed-Georgia-police-search-active-shooter.html

Re: 4 shot and killed in GA - Usual suspect ?

<JU2tM.403870$t9v6.51299@fx15.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10481&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#10481

Subject: Re: 4 shot and killed in GA - Usual suspect ?
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2023 23:51:05 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Mon, 17 Jul 2023 03:51 UTC

JeSSe wrote:
> Yep.
> One can only hope that there were no human victims.
>
> ``````````````````
>

> PICTURED: Suspected gunman who shot dead four in vicious weekend rampage
> in quiet Georgia town - as he remains on the run
>
>     At least four people have been shot and killed in Hampton Georgia
>     The suspect is identified as Andrew Longmore, 41, from Hampton.
> Police said he he is still at large
>     He was last seen in a black 2017 GMC Arcadia with a tag number of
> DHF756
>
> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12302569/At-four-people-shot-killed-Georgia-police-search-active-shooter.html

Felonious negroid made good by cops, after he shot a couple - Still no
word on his viktums, am going to be hopeful and say other felonious negroids

Mass shooter who gunned down four people in quiet Georgia neighborhood
is killed by cops after shooting and injuring two officers - a day after
going on the run

Andre Longmore, 40, was killed in a manhunt Sunday afternoon
A Henry County deputy and a Clayton County police officer were also
injured
Police say Longmore opened fire on residents in the Dogwood Lakes
division of Hampton, Georgia Saturday night, killing three men and one woman

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12304771/Gunman-killed-four-people-Georgia-neighborhood-shot-dead-cops.html

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / 4 shot and killed in GA - Usual suspect ?