Work expands to fill the time available. -- Cyril Northcote Parkinson, "The Economist", 1955

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Re: Buoys Vs Beaners

SubjectAuthor
* Buoys Vs BeanersJeSSe
`* Buoys Vs BeanersThe Happy Hippy
 +* Buoys Vs BeanersJeSSe
 |`* Buoys Vs BeanersThe Happy Hippy
 | `- Buoys Vs BeanersJeSSe
 `* Buoys Vs BeanersThe Happy Hippy
  `* Buoys Vs BeanersJeSSe
   `* Buoys Vs BeanersThe Happy Hippy
    `* Buoys Vs BeanersJeSSe
     `- Buoys Vs BeanersThe Happy Hippy

1
Buoys Vs Beaners

<KK4sM.371912$fNr5.232416@fx16.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10416&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#10416

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Buoys Vs Beaners
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2023 01:07:55 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Fri, 14 Jul 2023 05:07 UTC

TX forced to take defensive measures against the Bolshevik sponsored
invasion

``````````````

Texas rolls out huge buoys across 1,000ft of the Rio Grande in desperate
attempt to stem the flow of migrants from Mexico after end of Title 42

Governor Greg Abbott has begun his plan to create a 1,000-ft-long
barrier made of four-foot-wide buoys chained together, with netting
underneath
The buoys are part of Abbott's mission to deter migrants from
crossing the Rio Grande into his state
Texas officials say the buoy barrier is not intended to be entirely
impenetrable, but deter them from crossing

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12279075/Texas-rolls-huge-buoys-1-000ft-Rio-Grande.html

Re: Buoys Vs Beaners

<20230714122333.00002f69@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10420&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#10420

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Buoys Vs Beaners
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2023 12:23:33 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 14 Jul 2023 11:23 UTC

On Fri, 14 Jul 2023 01:07:55 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Texas rolls out huge buoys across 1,000ft of the Rio Grande in
> desperate attempt to stem the flow of migrants from Mexico after end
> of Title 42

Trump's border wall and miles of razor wire haven't stopped the crossings so whether spending $5 billion on the buoys and netting and other schemes will do the job remains to be seen.

It probably will help. By killing more people who try to cross than already die trying. Which is what it's intended to do.

It isn't a deterrent it's just an attempt to drown those who try to cross. That's pretty sick by any measure. Especially as those trying to cross have a legal right to try to.

It's facing legal challenges as a breach of international law, a breach of river and border management treaties, and by those who have had their legitimate use of the Rio Grande affected by it.

I expect it's going to backfire badly. Drownings could always be blamed on people undertaking a dangerous crossing, now they will all be blamed on the buoys, will get labelled as murder.

Abbott and Republicans might not care when the photos of babies and bodies entangled in the netting inevitably arrive but decent people will.

Re: Buoys Vs Beaners

<SoesM.369580$t9v6.356710@fx15.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10426&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#10426

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2023 12:07:13 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Fri, 14 Jul 2023 16:07 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:

> but decent people

You continue to mock and insult decent people and decency itself by
claiming to be one of them, what a sick but typical projection

Re: Buoys Vs Beaners

<20230714183114.00006bd4@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10432&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#10432

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2023 18:31:14 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 14 Jul 2023 17:31 UTC

On Fri, 14 Jul 2023 12:07:13 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> The Happy Hippy wrote:
>
> > but decent people
>
> You continue to mock and insult decent people and decency itself by
> claiming to be one of them, what a sick but typical projection

Your insistence that black people are "niggers", Jews "JOOS", women "gash", and your pretence that it's what defines decent folk, is what is actually sick.

Re: Buoys Vs Beaners

<qNisM.141492$oNKd.65925@fx48.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10436&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#10436

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2023 17:06:30 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Fri, 14 Jul 2023 21:06 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Fri, 14 Jul 2023 12:07:13 -0400
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> The Happy Hippy wrote:
>>
>>> but decent people
>>
>> You continue to mock and insult decent people and decency itself by
>> claiming to be one of them, what a sick but typical projection
>
> Your insistence that black people are "niggers", Jews "JOOS", women "gash", and your pretence that it's what defines decent folk, is what is actually sick.

Do decent folk threaten to create a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews;
men, women and children,. Even their pets too ?

You can ignore it, you can snip it but your sick, racist, psychotic,
anti semetic words will not simply go away.

Re: Buoys Vs Beaners

<20230715134132.0000397f@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10441&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#10441

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2023 13:41:32 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sat, 15 Jul 2023 12:41 UTC

On Fri, 14 Jul 2023 12:23:33 +0100
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

> Trump's border wall and miles of razor wire haven't stopped the
> crossings so whether spending $5 billion on the buoys and netting and
> other schemes will do the job remains to be seen.
>
> It probably will help. By killing more people who try to cross than
> already die trying. Which is what it's intended to do.
>
> It isn't a deterrent it's just an attempt to drown those who try to
> cross. That's pretty sick by any measure. Especially as those trying
> to cross have a legal right to try to.

What I hadn't realised is much of this razor wire is hidden under water in the river, is intended to maim and kill those who stumble into it.

It also prevents border patrols and others from entering the water to save the lives of women, babies and children.

It might not always be easy to define evil but we can all recognise it when we see it.

Re: Buoys Vs Beaners

<38EsM.45181$Wtn5.39564@fx03.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10450&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#10450

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2023 17:24:15 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Sat, 15 Jul 2023 21:24 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Fri, 14 Jul 2023 12:23:33 +0100
> The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:
>
>> Trump's border wall and miles of razor wire haven't stopped the
>> crossings so whether spending $5 billion on the buoys and netting and
>> other schemes will do the job remains to be seen.
>>
>> It probably will help. By killing more people who try to cross than
>> already die trying. Which is what it's intended to do.
>>
>> It isn't a deterrent it's just an attempt to drown those who try to
>> cross. That's pretty sick by any measure. Especially as those trying
>> to cross have a legal right to try to.
>
> What I hadn't realised is much of this razor wire is hidden under water in the river, is intended to maim and kill those who stumble into it.
>
> It also prevents border patrols and others from entering the water to save the lives of women, babies and children.
>
> It might not always be easy to define evil but we can all recognise it when we see it.

Cry me a river - Don't trample borders, you won't get hurt.
It is really just as simple as that.

Re: Buoys Vs Beaners

<20230716141522.000030a7@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10460&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#10460

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2023 14:15:22 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sun, 16 Jul 2023 13:15 UTC

On Sat, 15 Jul 2023 17:24:15 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> The Happy Hippy wrote:
> > On Fri, 14 Jul 2023 12:23:33 +0100
> > The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:
> >
> >> Trump's border wall and miles of razor wire haven't stopped the
> >> crossings so whether spending $5 billion on the buoys and netting
> >> and other schemes will do the job remains to be seen.
> >>
> >> It probably will help. By killing more people who try to cross than
> >> already die trying. Which is what it's intended to do.
> >>
> >> It isn't a deterrent it's just an attempt to drown those who try to
> >> cross. That's pretty sick by any measure. Especially as those
> >> trying to cross have a legal right to try to.
> >
> > What I hadn't realised is much of this razor wire is hidden under
> > water in the river, is intended to maim and kill those who stumble
> > into it.
> >
> > It also prevents border patrols and others from entering the water
> > to save the lives of women, babies and children.
> >
> > It might not always be easy to define evil but we can all recognise
> > it when we see it.
>
> Cry me a river - Don't trample borders, you won't get hurt.
> It is really just as simple as that.

It's not just migrants dying.

Abbott's hatred of migrants and desire to see them drown has led him to refuse to give the National Guard rescue equipment and flotation devices.

Abbott has already killed at least one American Soldier.

You can't see the evil because you are evil.

Re: Buoys Vs Beaners

<2iSsM.314449$W7d4.259342@fx18.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10463&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#10463

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2023 09:30:36 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Sun, 16 Jul 2023 13:30 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Sat, 15 Jul 2023 17:24:15 -0400
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> The Happy Hippy wrote:

>>> What I hadn't realised is much of this razor wire is hidden under
>>> water in the river, is intended to maim and kill those who stumble
>>> into it.
>>>
>>> It also prevents border patrols and others from entering the water
>>> to save the lives of women, babies and children.
>>>
>>> It might not always be easy to define evil but we can all recognise
>>> it when we see it.
>>
>> Cry me a river - Don't trample borders, you won't get hurt.
>> It is really just as simple as that.
>
> It's not just migrants dying.
>
> Abbott's hatred of migrants and desire to see them drown has led him to refuse to give the National Guard rescue equipment and flotation devices.
>
> Abbott has already killed at least one American Soldier.
>
> You can't see the evil because you are evil.

guard
/ɡärd/
verb
watch over in order to protect or control
protect against damage or harm

And NOT:
help illegal invaders trample over the border

Thats the job of the nation wrecking Bolsheviks

How the migrant crisis is sparking an American civil war: TODD BENSMAN's
dispatch from a militarized Texas farm - where Biden's federal agents
are sabotaging the state's desperate border enforcement

U.S. Border Patrol leased a private pecan farm, at taxpayer
expense, to help them process illegal immigrants entering America
through Eagle Pass, Texas
An enraged Texas Gov. Greg Abbott responded by dispatching officers
to barricade the farm's gate and destroy a ramp leading migrants up from
the river
The wasteful, ludicrious conflict pits two American forces against
each other and it's a glimpse into a truly dysfunctional border crisis

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12292539/Border-crisis-sparking-American-civil-war-TODD-BENSMANs-dispatch-militarized-Texas.html

Re: Buoys Vs Beaners

<20230716151505.000041db@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10469&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#10469

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2023 15:15:05 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sun, 16 Jul 2023 14:15 UTC

On Sun, 16 Jul 2023 09:30:36 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> The Happy Hippy wrote:
> > On Sat, 15 Jul 2023 17:24:15 -0400
> > JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> >> Cry me a river - Don't trample borders, you won't get hurt.
> >> It is really just as simple as that.
> >
> > It's not just migrants dying.
> >
> > Abbott's hatred of migrants and desire to see them drown has led
> > him to refuse to give the National Guard rescue equipment and
> > flotation devices.
> >
> > Abbott has already killed at least one American Soldier.
> >
> > You can't see the evil because you are evil.

You ducked that one. Like Abbott you are entirely happy to see Americans die.

As I said; you are both evil.

> How the migrant crisis is sparking an American civil war: TODD
> BENSMAN's dispatch from a militarized Texas farm - where Biden's
> federal agents are sabotaging the state's desperate border enforcement

The state's illegal border enforcement.

Abbott is no better than other rightwing terrorists who have attempted to destroy America, revoke democracy.

It's rightwing terrorists and evil scum like Abbott, Loser Trump and DeSantis who are pushing the Shithole States of America into a civil war.

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Re: Buoys Vs Beaners