Any given program, when running, is obsolete.

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Re: Russia scared shitless over decades old fighter jet

SubjectAuthor
* Russia scared shitless over decades old fighter jetJeSSe
`* Russia scared shitless over decades old fighter jetThe Happy Hippy
 `* Russia scared shitless over decades old fighter jetJeSSe
  `* Russia scared shitless over decades old fighter jetThe Happy Hippy
   `* Russia scared shitless over decades old fighter jetJeSSe
    `* Russia scared shitless over decades old fighter jetThe Happy Hippy
     `* Russia scared shitless over decades old fighter jetJeSSe
      `* Russia scared shitless over decades old fighter jetThe Happy Hippy
       `* Russia scared shitless over decades old fighter jetJeSSe
        `* Russia scared shitless over decades old fighter jetThe Happy Hippy
         `- Russia scared shitless over decades old fighter jetJeSSe

1
Russia scared shitless over decades old fighter jet

<e2WrM.28568$RNh2.18976@fx43.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10398&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#10398

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Russia scared shitless over decades old fighter jet
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2023 12:57:45 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Thu, 13 Jul 2023 16:57 UTC

F-16 has no nuclear strike capability.
Yes, it could in theory drop a nuclear weapon, so could a hot air
balloon, so could any aircraft Ukraine currently possesses - And
speaking of hot air, more of the same from the frantic Ruskies.

``````````````````````````

Russia will view the deployment of F-16 jets to Ukraine as a direct
nuclear threat to Moscow, Sergei Lavrov warns

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12294451/Russia-view-deployment-F-16-jets-Ukraine-direct-nuclear-threat-Moscow.html

Re: Russia scared shitless over decades old fighter jet

<20230713191707.00005ec6@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10401&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#10401

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2023 19:17:07 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Thu, 13 Jul 2023 18:17 UTC

On Thu, 13 Jul 2023 12:57:45 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Russia scared shitless over decades old fighter jet

They aren't at all; that's just made up bullshit. It's just good old fashioned tit-for-tat upping the stakes as everyone but a propagandist can see.

If you want real cry-baby stuff you don't have to look further than the bleating from the US every time a Russian or Chinese jet or ship comes anywhere close to something American.

"They knocked my drone out of the sky. Boo hoo hoo".

"Their ship passed in front of mine. Boo hoo hoo".

"They flew so close it was really scary. Boo hoo hoo".

America's military needs to grow a pair. They are simply pathetic, have been for decades.

Re: Russia scared shitless over decades old fighter jet

<mnXrM.243578$1ZN4.130090@fx12.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10405&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#10405

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2023 14:28:34 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Thu, 13 Jul 2023 18:28 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Thu, 13 Jul 2023 12:57:45 -0400
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> Russia scared shitless over decades old fighter jet
>
> They aren't at all;
Sure Vlad Jr, whatever you say.
They are making [yet more] nuclear threats over a decades old fighter
just because they have nothing better to do

Re: Russia scared shitless over decades old fighter jet

<20230713201319.00007b99@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10407&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#10407

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2023 20:13:19 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Thu, 13 Jul 2023 19:13 UTC

On Thu, 13 Jul 2023 14:28:34 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> The Happy Hippy wrote:
> > On Thu, 13 Jul 2023 12:57:45 -0400
> > JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
> >
> >> Russia scared shitless over decades old fighter jet
> >
> > They aren't at all;
> Sure Vlad Jr, whatever you say.
> They are making [yet more] nuclear threats over a decades old fighter
> just because they have nothing better to do

That is entirely true. As I said it's just good old fashioned tit-for-tat upping the stakes, purely opportunistic.

Seems we are into another round of you arguing that we are in agreement simply for the sake of arguing.

Re: Russia scared shitless over decades old fighter jet

<RE5sM.306409$65y6.157980@fx17.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10417&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#10417

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2023 02:09:53 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Fri, 14 Jul 2023 06:09 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Thu, 13 Jul 2023 14:28:34 -0400
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> The Happy Hippy wrote:

>>> They aren't at all;
>> Sure Vlad Jr, whatever you say.
>> They are making [yet more] nuclear threats over a decades old fighter
>> just because they have nothing better to do
>
> That is entirely true. As I said it's just good old fashioned tit-for-tat upping the stakes, purely opportunistic.
>
> Seems we are into another round of you arguing that we are in agreement simply for the sake of arguing.

Ok I say "Russia scared shitless over decades old fighter jet"

You say "They aren't at all"

I say "Sure Vlad Jr, whatever you say"

Then you say "That is entirely true"

You don't seem to know if you are coming or going, or what you said or
didn't say from hour to hour.

Re: Russia scared shitless over decades old fighter jet

<20230714114402.00004c98@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10419&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#10419

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2023 11:44:02 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 14 Jul 2023 10:44 UTC

On Fri, 14 Jul 2023 02:09:53 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> The Happy Hippy wrote:
> > On Thu, 13 Jul 2023 14:28:34 -0400
> > JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> >> Sure Vlad Jr, whatever you say.
> >> They are making [yet more] nuclear threats over a decades old
> >> fighter just because they have nothing better to do
> >
> > That is entirely true. As I said it's just good old fashioned
> > tit-for-tat upping the stakes, purely opportunistic.
> >
> > Seems we are into another round of you arguing that we are in
> > agreement simply for the sake of arguing.
> Ok I say "Russia scared shitless over decades old fighter jet"
>
> You say "They aren't at all"
>
> I say "Sure Vlad Jr, whatever you say"
>
> Then you say "That is entirely true"
>
> You don't seem to know if you are coming or going, or what you said
> or didn't say from hour to hour.

You said they issued their threats because they are scared shitless.

I said that's not true.

You then said they issued their threats because they have nothing better to do.

I agreed.

You are the one who doesn't know if you're coming or going, you changed your position, not me.

Re: Russia scared shitless over decades old fighter jet

<lnesM.369579$t9v6.328283@fx15.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10425&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#10425

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2023 12:05:36 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Fri, 14 Jul 2023 16:05 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Fri, 14 Jul 2023 02:09:53 -0400
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> The Happy Hippy wrote:

>>> That is entirely true. As I said it's just good old fashioned
>>> tit-for-tat upping the stakes, purely opportunistic.
>>>
>>> Seems we are into another round of you arguing that we are in
>>> agreement simply for the sake of arguing.
>> Ok I say "Russia scared shitless over decades old fighter jet"
>>
>> You say "They aren't at all"
>>
>> I say "Sure Vlad Jr, whatever you say"
>>
>> Then you say "That is entirely true"
>>
>> You don't seem to know if you are coming or going, or what you said
>> or didn't say from hour to hour.
>
> You said they issued their threats because they are scared shitless.
>
> I said that's not true.
>
> You then said they issued their threats because they have nothing better to do.
>
> I agreed.

Ok, Russia is scared shitless over decades old fighter jets because they
have nothing better to do, settled.

Re: Russia scared shitless over decades old fighter jet

<20230714182402.000049bf@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10431&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#10431

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2023 18:24:02 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 14 Jul 2023 17:24 UTC

On Fri, 14 Jul 2023 12:05:36 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> The Happy Hippy wrote:
> > On Fri, 14 Jul 2023 02:09:53 -0400
> > JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> >> Ok I say "Russia scared shitless over decades old fighter jet"
> >>
> >> You say "They aren't at all"
> >>
> >> I say "Sure Vlad Jr, whatever you say"
> >>
> >> Then you say "That is entirely true"
> >>
> >> You don't seem to know if you are coming or going, or what you said
> >> or didn't say from hour to hour.
> >
> > You said they issued their threats because they are scared shitless.
> >
> > I said that's not true.
> >
> > You then said they issued their threats because they have nothing
> > better to do.
> >
> > I agreed.
>
> Ok, Russia is scared shitless over decades old fighter jets because
> they have nothing better to do, settled.

There is no evidence they are scared shitless at all. That's simply demonising bullshit made up by yourself.

Re: Russia scared shitless over decades old fighter jet

<%mSsM.402117$t9v6.92759@fx15.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10465&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#10465

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2023 09:35:53 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Sun, 16 Jul 2023 13:35 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Fri, 14 Jul 2023 12:05:36 -0400
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> The Happy Hippy wrote:

>>> You said they issued their threats because they are scared shitless.
>>>
>>> I said that's not true.
>>>
>>> You then said they issued their threats because they have nothing
>>> better to do.
>>>
>>> I agreed.
>>
>> Ok, Russia is scared shitless over decades old fighter jets because
>> they have nothing better to do, settled.
>
> they are scared shitless

I know, pathetic isn't it ?

Go Z !!
Maybe they can borrow some slingshots from Iran ?

Re: Russia scared shitless over decades old fighter jet

<20230716150248.00005d7d@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10468&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#10468

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2023 15:02:48 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sun, 16 Jul 2023 14:02 UTC

On Sun, 16 Jul 2023 09:35:53 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
> > they are scared shitless
>
> I know, pathetic isn't it ?

You can keep twisting what was written all you want - It is pathetic as you say, and everyone can see it's you who is pathetic.

Most people would consider themselves pathetic, useless, retarded, if they couldn't hold their own in an argument, could only do so by pretending their opponent said something opposite to what they actually did say, idiotically and pathetically agreeing with what they they didn't say.

But you have no shame, and don't have anything else, have no intelligence to speak of, so pathetic, useless, retarded, deceitful liar it has to be.

And it's a perfect qualification for being a White Supremacist.

Re: Russia scared shitless over decades old fighter jet

<ks1tM.294013$edH5.223493@fx11.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10475&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#10475

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2023 22:12:32 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Mon, 17 Jul 2023 02:12 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Sun, 16 Jul 2023 09:35:53 -0400
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>>> they are scared shitless
>>
>> I know, pathetic isn't it ?
>
> It is pathetic as you say

Yep, it is.
Can't wait for the drunk orcs to get clustered, can you ?

Go Z !!

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Re: Russia scared shitless over decades old fighter jet