From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Terrorist jailed
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2023 13:28:48 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Thu, 20 Jul 2023 12:28 UTC

https://www.counterterrorism.police.uk/walsall-man-guilty-of-terrorism-offences/

<quotes>

A white man has been found guilty of possessing explosive material and manuals on how to make improvised explosives and firearms.

Vaughn Dolphin has been jailed for eight years and six months.

He was found guilty of two offences of possessing chemicals to make explosive material, and found guilty of six offences relating to the possession and distribution of terrorist manuals.

He was also convicted of two further charges of disseminating a terrorist publication, as well as a charge of possession of a firearm.

Video was shown to the jury of Dolphin wearing homemade body armour adorned with Nazi symbols

</quotes>

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Terrorist jailed