From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Easiest quiz of the year so far
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2023 14:09:08 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Thu, 20 Jul 2023 13:09 UTC

https://www.vice.com/en/article/3akvbw/why-do-neo-nazis-keep-getting-arrested-for-child-porn

<quote>

Why Do Neo-Nazis Keep Getting Arrested For Child Sexual Abuse Material?

</quote>

Re: Easiest quiz of the year so far

<lDAuM.94391$Yvo3.26091@fx07.ams1>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10599&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#10599

From: ngspammersad@yahoo.com (TWP)
Subject: Re: Easiest quiz of the year so far
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2023 19:02:41 GMT
 by: TWP - Fri, 21 Jul 2023 19:02 UTC

On Thu, 20 Jul 2023 14:09:08 +0100, The Happy Hippy wrote:

> https://www.vice.com/en/article/3akvbw/why-do-neo-nazis-keep-getting-
arrested-for-child-porn

> <quote>
>
> Why Do Neo-Nazis Keep Getting Arrested For Child Sexual Abuse Material?
>
> </quote>

"Once the group pulled up to the event, they were all promptly arrested
and charged with conspiracy to commit a riot. Less than a month later,
police seized Boyce's phone. While they weren't actively searching for
illegal sexual material on it, they found 22 photos of child sexual abuse
material, or CSAM. According to court documents, these photos "involve
children from toddlers to prepubescents performing sexual acts on adults
or other children, as well as images of children exposing their genitals."
The 28-year-old had also, police found, sent a picture of his penis to a
16-year-old girl.

"Don’t believe the media," Boyce reportedly told his mother following his
initial arrest. "We were just there because they’re grooming kids.”

Boyce plead guilty to nine felony counts of sexual exploitation of a minor
earlier this year. The Patriot Front member is hardly the first person
connected to neo-Nazi groups to be caught with CSAM."

Sounds dodgy as hell to me HH.

The material could easily have been planted on the phone (the police would
have access to thousands of such images as part of their work) and Boyce
was probably then shown his phone and told he could either plead guilty
for a one year sentence or oppose the charge and risk getting 300 years.

Don't you think it a bit odd that they're all getting caught committing
the same crime? - about the only crime that would erase their political
value entirely. No cause is going to want to look like they're getting
support from an army of preverts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ud9zBKJJQe4

Re: Easiest quiz of the year so far

<20230722004338.00002100@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10603&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#10603

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2023 00:43:38 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 21 Jul 2023 23:43 UTC

On Fri, 21 Jul 2023 19:02:41 GMT
TWP <ngspammersad@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Don't you think it a bit odd that they're all getting caught
> committing the same crime?

Don't you find it odd they all plead guilty, rather than claim it was planted there and have the jury decide ?

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Re: Easiest quiz of the year so far