Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Speaking of child sexual abuse ,,,,
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2023 15:38:39 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Sun, 23 Jul 2023 19:38 UTC

Why Do left wing trannys Keep Getting Arrested For Child Sexual Abuse
Material?

They are vulgar deviants at heart and in fact, are twisted in their own
bodies and souls, are into shit eating and sex with animals, child sex
to them would be on the mild side of their sick fetishes.

``````````````````

America's first elected trans lawmaker is charged with stomach-churning
child porn offenses 'after daycare worker girlfriend sent naked photos
of toddlers in her care'

Stacie Marine Laughton, 39, a former Democrat representative, has
been charged with aiding and abetting the sexual exploitation of children
Laughton is accused of sharing explicit and sickening fantasies
with ex-girlfriend Lindsay Groves
Groves has been charged with taking images of nude
three-to-five-year-old children while working at a daycare.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12327191/First-transgender-state-rep-charged-stomach-churning-child-porn-offenses-daycare-worker-girlfriend-sent-naked-photos-toddlers-hired-care-for.html

Re: Speaking of child sexual abuse ,,,,

<20230724224552.00004d1f@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10628&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#10628

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Speaking of child sexual abuse ,,,,
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2023 22:45:52 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Mon, 24 Jul 2023 21:45 UTC

On Sun, 23 Jul 2023 15:38:39 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> America's first elected trans lawmaker is charged with
> stomach-churning child porn offenses 'after daycare worker girlfriend
> sent naked photos of toddlers in her care'

Sounds to me like 'guilt by association' but I guess we'll have to see what the actual evidence is.

America's predilection for parading young girls in beauty pageants, sexualising pre-teens just so White American pervs could get their rocks off, was always going to end in tears.

Re: Speaking of child sexual abuse ,,,,

<YBGvM.198363$SuUf.76394@fx14.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10631&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#10631

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2023 22:39:53 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Tue, 25 Jul 2023 02:39 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Sun, 23 Jul 2023 15:38:39 -0400
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> America's first elected trans lawmaker is charged with
>> stomach-churning child porn offenses 'after daycare worker girlfriend
>> sent naked photos of toddlers in her care'
>
> Sounds to me like 'guilt by association'

Kneejerk assumption of innocence of a left wing tranny pedophile, what a
shocker !

Re: Speaking of child sexual abuse ,,,,

<20230725111056.00003669@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10635&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#10635

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2023 11:10:56 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 25 Jul 2023 10:10 UTC

On Mon, 24 Jul 2023 22:39:53 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> The Happy Hippy wrote:
> > On Sun, 23 Jul 2023 15:38:39 -0400
> > JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
> >
> >> America's first elected trans lawmaker is charged with
> >> stomach-churning child porn offenses 'after daycare worker
> >> girlfriend sent naked photos of toddlers in her care'
> >
> > Sounds to me like 'guilt by association'
>
> Kneejerk assumption of innocence of a left wing tranny pedophile,
> what a shocker !

Presumption of innocence is the civilised norm. It's no surprise you believe it's guilty unless proven innocent.

Its what fascists do, except when its their own.

I also said -

> but I guess we'll have to see what the actual evidence is.

Can't imagine why you snipped that to try and pretend I was defending anyone.

Re: Speaking of child sexual abuse ,,,,

<OUTvM.39800$8_8a.284@fx48.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10649&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#10649

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2023 13:47:25 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Tue, 25 Jul 2023 17:47 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Mon, 24 Jul 2023 22:39:53 -0400
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> The Happy Hippy wrote:

>>> Sounds to me like 'guilt by association'
>>
>> Kneejerk assumption of innocence of a left wing tranny pedophile,
>> what a shocker !
>
> Presumption of innocence is the civilised norm. It's no surprise you believe it's guilty unless proven innocent.
>
> Its what fascists do, except when its their own.

For courts of law, judges and jurists, retard, not the usenet.
As if you've never reached any conclusions before conviction, what a
sanctimonious, hypocritical [lying] reject you are.

You kneejerk defend Xidens [except Ukraine], you defend trannys,
pedophiles, antifa, anything left wing [which you sometimes call right
for some odd reason]

> I also said -
>
>> but I guess we'll have to see what the actual evidence is.
>
> Can't imagine why you snipped that to try and pretend I was defending anyone.

Snippy the mass snipper complaining about snipping, boo hoo more wingnut
BS - You COMPLETELY snipped my comments in the OP of this very thread no
less, I'll repost for your convenience:

> Why Do left wing trannys Keep Getting Arrested For Child Sexual Abuse Material?
>
> They are vulgar deviants at heart and in fact, are twisted in their own bodies and souls, are into shit eating and sex with animals, child sex to them would be on the mild side of their sick fetishes.

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Re: Speaking of child sexual abuse ,,,,