weapon, n.: An index of the lack of development of a culture.

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Re: Mammy wants her defected boy back

SubjectAuthor
* Mammy wants her defected boy backJeSSe
+* Mammy wants her defected boy backTWP
|+- Mammy wants her defected boy backThe Happy Hippy
|`- Mammy wants her defected boy backJeSSe
`- Mammy wants her defected boy backThe Happy Hippy

1
Mammy wants her defected boy back

<2cnuM.40317$f7Ub.27978@fx47.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10585&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#10585

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Mammy wants her defected boy back
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2023 23:46:07 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Fri, 21 Jul 2023 03:46 UTC

Hmm lets see if the Bolsheviks come up with a jailed NK arms dealer to
get this national treasure back

````````````````

'I just want my son back, get him home': Mom of US soldier who defected
to North Korea comes out of her Wisconsin home in tears and begs people
to pray for him - as Kim Jong Un STILL hasn't addressed his capture

Claudine Gates, the mother of U.S. soldier Travis King, who
defected to North Korea, has pleaded for her son's safe return
Speaking from her home in Racine, Wisconsin, she expressed her
desire to have her son back and urged people to pray for his well-being
She did not have any additional information regarding his current
whereabouts or condition; King faced accusations of assault in two
separate incidents

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12321871/I-just-want-son-home-Mom-soldier-defected-North-Korea-comes-Wisconsin-home-tears-begs-people-pray-Kim-Jong-addressed-capture.html

Re: Mammy wants her defected boy back

<x0AuM.94389$Yvo3.46731@fx07.ams1>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10595&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#10595

From: ngspammersad@yahoo.com (TWP)
Subject: Re: Mammy wants her defected boy back
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2023 18:21:17 GMT
 by: TWP - Fri, 21 Jul 2023 18:21 UTC

On Thu, 20 Jul 2023 23:46:07 -0400, JeSSe wrote:

> Hmm lets see if the Bolsheviks come up with a jailed NK arms dealer to
> get this national treasure back
>
> ````````````````

I was wondering if the idea of this wasn't a prisoner swap all along.

I've heard some theories that he was a spy but if he was NK would be
hailing him as a hero.

Re: Mammy wants her defected boy back

<20230721200050.0000189c@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10598&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#10598

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2023 20:00:50 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 21 Jul 2023 19:00 UTC

On Fri, 21 Jul 2023 18:21:17 GMT
TWP <ngspammersad@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Thu, 20 Jul 2023 23:46:07 -0400, JeSSe wrote:
>
> > Hmm lets see if the Bolsheviks come up with a jailed NK arms dealer
> > to get this national treasure back
> >
> > ````````````````
> >

> I was wondering if the idea of this wasn't a prisoner swap all along.

I would love to read the plot notes for that. If Readers Digest won't publish them I am sure QAnon will.

Re: Mammy wants her defected boy back

<zHUuM.179434$SuUf.44529@fx14.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10607&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#10607

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2023 13:52:31 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Sat, 22 Jul 2023 17:52 UTC

TWP wrote:
> On Thu, 20 Jul 2023 23:46:07 -0400, JeSSe wrote:
>
>> Hmm lets see if the Bolsheviks come up with a jailed NK arms dealer to
>> get this national treasure back
>>
>> ````````````````
>>

> I was wondering if the idea of this wasn't a prisoner swap all along.
>
> I've heard some theories that he was a spy but if he was NK would be
> hailing him as a hero.

Well, if they are torturing him to find out everything he knows, they
are going to be sorely disappointed.

He is an apparently typical unstable violent anti social negro with
mental problems, his superiors were afraid to say or do anything about
it cause they knew they'd be accused of being racist.

Re: Mammy wants her defected boy back

<20230727210608.000063a5@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10704&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#10704

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2023 21:06:08 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Thu, 27 Jul 2023 20:06 UTC

JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> lets see

You have made a grade school mistake which everyone can see.

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Re: Mammy wants her defected boy back