MY income is ALL disposable!

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Re: Meet Matu Tangi Mantua, latest 3rd world homicidal maniac

SubjectAuthor
* Meet Matu Tangi Mantua, latest 3rd world homicidal maniacJeSSe
+* Meet Matu Tangi Mantua, latest 3rd world homicidal maniacThe Happy Hippy
|`* Meet Matu Tangi Mantua, latest 3rd world homicidal maniacJeSSe
| `* Meet Matu Tangi Mantua, latest 3rd world homicidal maniacThe Happy Hippy
|  `* Meet Matu Tangi Mantua, latest 3rd world homicidal maniacJeSSe
|   +* Meet Matu Tangi Mantua, latest 3rd world homicidal maniacThe Happy Hippy
|   |+* Meet Matu Tangi Mantua, latest 3rd world homicidal maniacThe Happy Hippy
|   ||`- Meet Matu Tangi Mantua, latest 3rd world homicidal maniacThe Happy Hippy
|   |`* Meet Matu Tangi Mantua, latest 3rd world homicidal maniacJeSSe
|   | +- Meet Matu Tangi Mantua, latest 3rd world homicidal maniacThe Happy Hippy
|   | `- Meet Matu Tangi Mantua, latest 3rd world homicidal maniacThe Happy Hippy
|   `- Meet Matu Tangi Mantua, latest 3rd world homicidal maniacThe Happy Hippy
`- Meet Matu Tangi Mantua, latest 3rd world homicidal maniacThe Happy Hippy

1
Meet Matu Tangi Mantua, latest 3rd world homicidal maniac

<GhduM.6580$m8Ke.5683@fx08.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10571&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#10571

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Meet Matu Tangi Mantua, latest 3rd world homicidal maniac
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2023 12:29:25 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Thu, 20 Jul 2023 16:29 UTC

Of course, race is never brought up when its one of them doing the
killing, as it usually is - Props to NZ cops for making this brown
nutcase good.

``````````````````````

Identity of Auckland shooting gunman revealed after rampage at
construction site that killed two: His troubling past revealed

Identity of Auckland gunman revealed
Matu Tangi Mantua Reid, 24, killed two civilians
Shooter was shot dead by police inside a lift shaft

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12317725/Identity-Auckland-shooting-gunman-revealed-rampage-construction-site-killed-two-troubling-past-revealed.html

Re: Meet Matu Tangi Mantua, latest 3rd world homicidal maniac

<20230720201408.000033ef@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10577&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#10577

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2023 20:14:08 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Thu, 20 Jul 2023 19:14 UTC

On Thu, 20 Jul 2023 12:29:25 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Matu Tangi Mantua Reid, 24, killed two civilians

I suppose New Zealanders should be grateful he wasn't a white American. Stephen Paddick killed 60 and injured 800. Timothy McVeigh killed 168 injured 700.

Most wannabe mass killers are just amateurs compared to white Americans.

Re: Meet Matu Tangi Mantua, latest 3rd world homicidal maniac

<3jhuM.120039$mPI2.64005@fx15.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10581&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#10581

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2023 17:03:59 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Thu, 20 Jul 2023 21:03 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Thu, 20 Jul 2023 12:29:25 -0400
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> Matu Tangi Mantua Reid, 24, killed two civilians
>
> I suppose New Zealanders should be grateful he wasn't a white American.
No, he wasn't a white person, he was a 3rd world dark skinned native
named Matu Tangi Mantua [Say that fast 3 times !] - Your point, if any ?

Re: Meet Matu Tangi Mantua, latest 3rd world homicidal maniac

<20230721105404.00000be4@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10586&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#10586

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2023 10:54:04 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 21 Jul 2023 09:54 UTC

On Thu, 20 Jul 2023 17:03:59 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> The Happy Hippy wrote:
> > On Thu, 20 Jul 2023 12:29:25 -0400
> > JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
> >
> >> Matu Tangi Mantua Reid, 24, killed two civilians
> >
> > I suppose New Zealanders should be grateful he wasn't a white
> > American.
>
> No, he wasn't a white person, he was a 3rd world dark skinned native
> named Matu Tangi Mantua [Say that fast 3 times !] - Your point, if
> any ?

My point was that white Americas are better mass killers than other wannabe mass killers, who are mere amateurs in comparison.

Stephen Paddick killed 60 and injured 800. Timothy McVeigh killed 168 injured 700. This guy managed to kill just two and injured six.

Re: Meet Matu Tangi Mantua, latest 3rd world homicidal maniac

<S0zuM.150446$AsA.93651@fx18.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10593&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#10593

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2023 13:13:22 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Fri, 21 Jul 2023 17:13 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Thu, 20 Jul 2023 17:03:59 -0400
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> The Happy Hippy wrote:

>>> I suppose New Zealanders should be grateful he wasn't a white
>>> American.
>>
>> No, he wasn't a white person, he was a 3rd world dark skinned native
>> named Matu Tangi Mantua [Say that fast 3 times !] - Your point, if
>> any ?
>
> My point was that

Sorry no, attempting to spout a false equivalency as a valid argument is
not a point, its a lie.
I repeat, a lie.
That is like saying traveling by car is much safer than traveling by
air, since 100 people have never died in a single car wreck - When in
fact we all know that travel by aircraft is statistically much safer
than travel by ground vehicle.

Please stop lying, try to act like an adult then we can continue.

Re: Meet Matu Tangi Mantua, latest 3rd world homicidal maniac

<20230721191655.0000091a@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10594&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#10594

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2023 19:16:55 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 21 Jul 2023 18:16 UTC

On Fri, 21 Jul 2023 13:13:22 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> The Happy Hippy wrote:
> > On Thu, 20 Jul 2023 17:03:59 -0400
> > JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> >> No, he wasn't a white person, he was a 3rd world dark skinned
> >> native named Matu Tangi Mantua [Say that fast 3 times !] - Your
> >> point, if any ?
> >
> > My point was that
>
> Sorry no, attempting to spout a false equivalency as a valid argument
> is not a point, its a lie.
> I repeat, a lie.

How is it a lie ?

I am not trying to assert an equivalency; in fact the very opposite. That those who aren't white Americans are much worse at mass killings than white Americans are.

How is it a lie to note that Stephen Paddick killed 60 and injured 800, Timothy McVeigh killed 168 injured 700, while this guy managed to kill just two and injured six.

> Please stop lying, try to act like an adult then we can continue.

What lie ?

Stephen Paddick killed 60 and injured 800. Timothy McVeigh killed 168 injured 700. This guy managed to kill just two and injured six.

Where is the lie in that ?

Did Matu Tangi Matua Reid kill two and injure six ?

Yes, fact.

Did Stephen Paddick kill 60 and injure 800 ?

Yes, fact.

Did Timothy McVeigh kill 168 and injure 700 ?

Yes, fact.

You are the one who's not behaving like an adult, claiming a lie when there is none.

Re: Meet Matu Tangi Mantua, latest 3rd world homicidal maniac

<20230721193852.00007c1b@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10596&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#10596

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2023 19:38:52 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 21 Jul 2023 18:38 UTC

On Fri, 21 Jul 2023 19:16:55 +0100
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

> How is it a lie to note that Stephen Paddick killed 60 and injured
> 800, Timothy McVeigh killed 168 injured 700, while this guy managed
> to kill just two and injured six.

It's also not a lie to note that New Zealand has seen just 2 killed in mass killings since 2020, just 43 since 2000, and merely 177 since 1900.

Timothy MacVeigh almost equaled that century total in just one attack. White Americans kill more than that in mass killimg sprees every year, let alone every decade or century.

Re: Meet Matu Tangi Mantua, latest 3rd world homicidal maniac

<20230721200724.000002b1@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10600&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#10600

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2023 20:07:24 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 21 Jul 2023 19:07 UTC

On Fri, 21 Jul 2023 19:38:52 +0100
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

> On Fri, 21 Jul 2023 19:16:55 +0100
> The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:
>
> > How is it a lie to note that Stephen Paddick killed 60 and injured
> > 800, Timothy McVeigh killed 168 injured 700, while this guy managed
> > to kill just two and injured six.
>
> It's also not a lie to note that New Zealand has seen just 2 killed
> in mass killings since 2020, just 43 since 2000, and merely 177 since
> 1900.

Typo. 51 + 2 = 53, not 43.

Yes, just two mass killing incidents since 2020. The number in America is about 10,000 over the same period.

> Timothy MacVeigh almost equaled that century total in just one
> attack. White Americans kill more than that in mass killimg sprees
> every year, let alone every decade or century.

Re: Meet Matu Tangi Mantua, latest 3rd world homicidal maniac

<YkSuM.85056$GMN3.33373@fx16.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10604&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#10604

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2023 11:11:51 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Sat, 22 Jul 2023 15:11 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Fri, 21 Jul 2023 13:13:22 -0400
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> The Happy Hippy wrote:

>>> My point was that
>>
>> Sorry no, attempting to spout a false equivalency as a valid argument
>> is not a point, its a lie.
>> I repeat, a lie.
>
> How is it a lie ?
>
> I am not trying to assert an equivalency; in fact the very opposite. That those who aren't white Americans are much worse at mass killings than white Americans are.

Cute, but we both know what you are trying to do, which is create the
false narrative that homicidal whites are more dangerous than homicidal
non whites.
"OH boy, lucky the shooter in NZ wasn't white, there would have been far
more bodies" you opined. While I'll admit that whites are much better
shots than an average shitskin, consider the following:

* This topic is not about "mass murders", create your own if you wish

* Over all, as is well known, you are far, far more likely to be
murdered by a non white than a white in USA [and very likely UK too],
especially in left wing negro dominated shithole cities and states

* With an average of over 700 murders per year, Chicago alone has far
more murders in a single year than all white mass murders combined for
the past decade - Shall we go into KC, Atlanta, Detroit, Baltimore,
Philadelphia, Oakland, Nashville, New Orleans, NYC ect ?

* Last couple "mass murders" were committed by chinks & trannys

Re: Meet Matu Tangi Mantua, latest 3rd world homicidal maniac

<20230722191732.00007980@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10608&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#10608

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2023 19:17:32 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sat, 22 Jul 2023 18:17 UTC

On Sat, 22 Jul 2023 11:11:51 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> * Last couple "mass murders" were committed by chinks & trannys

And none of them have reached the high scores which white Americans have achieved.

Re: Meet Matu Tangi Mantua, latest 3rd world homicidal maniac

<20230727210808.0000484c@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10705&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#10705

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2023 21:08:08 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Thu, 27 Jul 2023 20:08 UTC

JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Nashville, New Orleans, NYC ect ?

You have made a grade school mistake which everyone can see.

Re: Meet Matu Tangi Mantua, latest 3rd world homicidal maniac

<20230727210854.000060a7@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10706&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#10706

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2023 21:08:54 +0100

JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> its a lie.

You have made a grade school mistake which everyone can see.

Re: Meet Matu Tangi Mantua, latest 3rd world homicidal maniac

<20230727210934.000020e8@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10707&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#10707

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2023 21:09:34 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Thu, 27 Jul 2023 20:09 UTC