Some men are all right in their place -- if they only the knew the right places! -- Mae West

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Re: Fauci lied, proven fact. Lying to a senate committee is called "perjury". So what penalty will he face ?

SubjectAuthor
* Fauci lied, proven fact. Lying to a senate committee is calledJeSSe
`* Fauci lied, proven fact. Lying to a senate committee is calledThe Happy Hippy
 `* Fauci lied, proven fact. Lying to a senate committee is calledThe Happy Hippy
  `* Fauci lied, proven fact. Lying to a senate committee is calledJeSSe
   +* Fauci lied, proven fact. Lying to a senate committee is calledThe Happy Hippy
   |`* Fauci lied, proven fact. Lying to a senate committee is calledJeSSe
   | `* Fauci lied, proven fact. Lying to a senate committee is calledThe Happy Hippy
   |  `* Fauci lied, proven fact. Lying to a senate committee is calledJeSSe
   |   `- Fauci lied, proven fact. Lying to a senate committee is calledThe Happy Hippy
   `- Fauci lied, proven fact. Lying to a senate committee is calledThe Happy Hippy

1
Fauci lied, proven fact. Lying to a senate committee is called "perjury". So what penalty will he face ?

<sIotM.15$qnnb.10@fx11.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10509&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#10509

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Fauci lied, proven fact. Lying to a senate committee is called
"perjury". So what penalty will he face ?
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2023 00:39:54 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Tue, 18 Jul 2023 04:39 UTC

He said in July 2021:
"the NIH has never and does not now fund gain-of-function research in
the Wuhan Institute of Virology"

Yet from a miraculously intact email from 2020, he said this:

"Scientists in Wuhan University are known to have been working on
gain-of-function experiments to determine that molecular mechanisms
associated with bat viruses adapting to human infection, and the
outbreak originated in Wuhan"

Has also been conclusively proven that NIH funded the research, we have
known that for years and is not disputed.

```````````````````````

Anthony Fauci accused of perjury: Former White House doctor 'LIED under
oath about funding gain-of-function research in China - which is feared
to have started Covid pandemic', Republican Senator claims

Senator Rand Paul has reiterated calls for Fauci's testimony to be
investigated
Emails from Fauci to scientists about Covid's origins were released
last week
READ MORE: Lab leak-condemning scientists believed it was 'highly
likely'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-12308421/Anthony-Fauci-accused-perjury-Former-White-House-doctor-LIED-oath-funding-gain-function-research-China-feared-started-Covid-pandemic-Republican-Senator-claims.html

Re: Fauci lied, proven fact. Lying to a senate committee is called "perjury". So what penalty will he face ?

<20230718090358.00007d97@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10511&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#10511

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
"perjury". So what penalty will he face ?
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2023 09:03:58 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 18 Jul 2023 08:03 UTC

On Tue, 18 Jul 2023 00:39:54 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Anthony Fauci accused of perjury: Former White House doctor 'LIED
> under oath about funding gain-of-function research in China - which
> is feared to have started Covid pandemic', Republican Senator claims

America funded gain of function research in China which led to the coronavirus pandemic.

It's good to see Republicans finally admitting American complicity.

Re: Fauci lied, proven fact. Lying to a senate committee is called "perjury". So what penalty will he face ?

<20230718132154.00005062@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10512&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#10512

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
"perjury". So what penalty will he face ?
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2023 13:21:54 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 18 Jul 2023 12:21 UTC

On Tue, 18 Jul 2023 09:03:58 +0100
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

> On Tue, 18 Jul 2023 00:39:54 -0400
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
> > Anthony Fauci accused of perjury: Former White House doctor 'LIED
> > under oath about funding gain-of-function research in China - which
> > is feared to have started Covid pandemic', Republican Senator
> > claims
>
> America funded gain of function research in China which led to the
> coronavirus pandemic.
>
> It's good to see Republicans finally admitting American complicity.

And it's not as if it's a new revelation, wasn't already known -

https://nypost.com/2021/10/21/nih-admits-us-funded-gain-of-function-in-wuhan-despite-faucis-repeated-denials/

<quotes>

October 21, 2021

The National Institutes of Health has stunningly admitted to funding gain-of-function research on bat coronaviruses at China’s Wuhan lab — despite Dr. Anthony Fauci repeatedly insisting to Congress that no such thing happened.

The admission from the NIH official directly contradicts Fauci’s testimony to Congress in May and July, when he denied the US had funded gain-of-function projects in Wuhan.

</quotes>

It is quite understandable why America, government, military and other agencies, don't want to admit their complicity in creating the Covid pandemic which has killed millions, destroyed the global economy.

It is understandable why they have engaged in cover-up, lying, starting and perpetuating the myth that covid was of animal origin rather than American sponsored research gone bad.

It's what any guilty party would do to hide their crime and avoid the inevitable consequences of such crime.

What's not so understandable is why Republicans are so eager to expose America's crime, would choose to damage America's standing in the world by revealing the truth.

They appear to think that, if they reveal the truth, China and Fauci will be blamed and American complicity will be ignored. They see it as politically beneficial to them and Trump who lifted the moratorium on gain of function research which Obama had banned.

I think they have greatly underestimated the backlash there will be to America's complicity and culpability for the covid pandemic being exposed, but I wouldn't want that to get in the way of Republicans revealing the truth, uncovering the smoking gun.

My biggest complaint is that Republicans are doing such a piss poor job of getting the truth revealed and disseminated. But that's not surprising when so many other Republicans are in on the cover-up because they recognise how damaging it will be to America if the truth is revealed.

We know Fauci has been lying for over two years. We know America has admitted her complicity in creating the pandemic. Why are people simply ignoring that ?

Re: Fauci lied, proven fact. Lying to a senate committee is called "perjury". So what penalty will he face ?

<n0AtM.6448$AsA.5404@fx18.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10517&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#10517

"perjury". So what penalty will he face ?
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2023 13:32:03 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Tue, 18 Jul 2023 17:32 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Tue, 18 Jul 2023 09:03:58 +0100
> The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 18 Jul 2023 00:39:54 -0400
>> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>>
>>> Anthony Fauci accused of perjury: Former White House doctor 'LIED
>>> under oath about funding gain-of-function research in China - which
>>> is feared to have started Covid pandemic', Republican Senator
>>> claims
>>
>> America funded gain of function research in China which led to the
>> coronavirus pandemic.
>>
>> It's good to see Republicans finally admitting American complicity.

Far as I can tell, its only ever been republicans digging to shed light
on the truth, and democrats seeking to keep it shrouded in darkness

> And it's not as if it's a new revelation, wasn't already known -
>
> https://nypost.com/2021/10/21/nih-admits-us-funded-gain-of-function-in-wuhan-despite-faucis-repeated-denials/

Didn't say it was new or a revelation.
Rand Paul in particular has been calling him out for years, so have I.

Whats new is an official call for him to face perjury charges for his
well known and documented lies - And since he is being protected by the
same nefarious forces that are protecting the Xidens, I don't have high
hopes of the smirk ever being permanently wiped off his face.

Re: Fauci lied, proven fact. Lying to a senate committee is called "perjury". So what penalty will he face ?

<20230718194750.00003cd6@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10522&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#10522

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
"perjury". So what penalty will he face ?
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2023 19:47:50 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 18 Jul 2023 18:47 UTC

On Tue, 18 Jul 2023 13:32:03 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> The Happy Hippy wrote:
> > On Tue, 18 Jul 2023 09:03:58 +0100
> > The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

> >> America funded gain of function research in China which led to the
> >> coronavirus pandemic.
> >>
> >> It's good to see Republicans finally admitting American
> >> complicity.
>
> Far as I can tell, its only ever been republicans digging to shed
> light on the truth, and democrats seeking to keep it shrouded in
> darkness

That's because Democrats want to protect America and Americans from the consequences of being found to be complicit and culpable for the covid pandemic and its costs.

Republicans don't give a fuck how much they harm America or Americans.

I can understand why Democrats want to protect America and Americans but I am cheering for Republicans revealing the truth, producing the smoking gun.

Re: Fauci lied, proven fact. Lying to a senate committee is called "perjury". So what penalty will he face ?

<O9JtM.43799$TCKc.3103@fx13.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10531&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#10531

"perjury". So what penalty will he face ?
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2023 23:56:31 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Wed, 19 Jul 2023 03:56 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Tue, 18 Jul 2023 13:32:03 -0400
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> The Happy Hippy wrote:

>> Far as I can tell, its only ever been republicans digging to shed
>> light on the truth, and democrats seeking to keep it shrouded in
>> darkness
>
> That's because Democrats want to protect America and Americans
>

> I can understand why Democrats want to protect America and Americans

de·lu·sion·al
/dəˈlo͞oZH(ə)nəl/
adjective
characterized by or holding false beliefs or judgments about external
reality that are held despite incontrovertible evidence to the contrary,
typically as a symptom of a mental condition.

Re: Fauci lied, proven fact. Lying to a senate committee is called "perjury". So what penalty will he face ?

<20230719113951.0000096b@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10538&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#10538

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
"perjury". So what penalty will he face ?
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2023 11:39:51 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Wed, 19 Jul 2023 10:39 UTC

On Tue, 18 Jul 2023 23:56:31 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> The Happy Hippy wrote:
> > On Tue, 18 Jul 2023 13:32:03 -0400
> > JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> >> Far as I can tell, its only ever been republicans digging to shed
> >> light on the truth, and democrats seeking to keep it shrouded in
> >> darkness
> >
> > That's because Democrats want to protect America and Americans
> >

> > I can understand why Democrats want to protect America and
> > Americans
>

> de·lu·sion·al
> /dəˈlo͞oZH(ə)nəl/
> adjective
> characterized by or holding false beliefs or judgments about external
> reality that are held despite incontrovertible evidence to the
> contrary, typically as a symptom of a mental condition.

Your belief that Democrats are only doing it to protect China is even more delusional.

And let's not forget this animal origin theory was being pushed while Trump was still in office.

Anyway, if Republicans ever do manage to produce the smoking gun, we'll see what effect it has on America and Americans.

Re: Fauci lied, proven fact. Lying to a senate committee is called "perjury". So what penalty will he face ?

<Z_UtM.97730$mPI2.22621@fx15.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10542&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#10542

"perjury". So what penalty will he face ?
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2023 13:24:09 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Wed, 19 Jul 2023 17:24 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Tue, 18 Jul 2023 23:56:31 -0400
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> The Happy Hippy wrote:

>>> That's because Democrats want to protect America and Americans
>>>

>>> I can understand why Democrats want to protect America and
>>> Americans
>>

>> de·lu·sion·al
>> /dəˈlo͞oZH(ə)nəl/
>> adjective
>> characterized by or holding false beliefs or judgments about external
>> reality that are held despite incontrovertible evidence to the
>> contrary, typically as a symptom of a mental condition.
>
> Your belief that Democrats are only doing it to protect China is even more delusional.

Protect china, and themselves

> And let's not forget this animal origin theory was being pushed while Trump was still in office.

Animal origin seemed very probable at first, "bat eating chinks spread
major infection" was easy to believe, and with precedent. My 1st posts
about the bio infection were along those lines, not many had any reasons
to think anything different, and the thought that power structures in
the west were in cahoots was nearly incomprehensible.

It took time for facts to emerge, including faucis [Bolshevik point man]
complicity, and most of that came to light well after Trump was gone.

Bolsheviks needed a miracle to get their stuttering senile puppet
elected, and with help from the chinks, who feared and despised Trump
but had a long sordid history of bribery with Xiden, it was the golden
opportunity for both to unleash their concoction.

Re: Fauci lied, proven fact. Lying to a senate committee is called "perjury". So what penalty will he face ?

<20230719234942.000077e9@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10546&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#10546

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
"perjury". So what penalty will he face ?
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2023 23:49:42 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Wed, 19 Jul 2023 22:49 UTC

On Wed, 19 Jul 2023 13:24:09 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Bolsheviks needed a miracle to get their stuttering senile puppet
> elected, and with help from the chinks, who feared and despised Trump
> but had a long sordid history of bribery with Xiden, it was the
> golden opportunity for both to unleash their concoction.

Neither you nor anyone else have credibly explained how they achieved that. Because it's a nonsense fantasy.

Re: Fauci lied, proven fact. Lying to a senate committee is called "perjury". So what penalty will he face ?

<20230727211506.00002e5d@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10709&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#10709

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
"perjury". So what penalty will he face ?
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2023 21:15:06 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Thu, 27 Jul 2023 20:15 UTC

JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> its only ever been republicans

You have made a grade school mistake which everyone can see.