Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Oboingos ded chef
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2023 01:15:56 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Tue, 1 Aug 2023 05:15 UTC

Ok lets see, he knew how to swim, some woman was there trying to save
him, they both had flotation devices and he drowned in a whole 8ft of water.
Suspicious ? Yes it is. He probably saw Moochelles balls and was
blackmailing them, so an accident was arranged.

Hes a shot calling Bolshevik so odds are, we'll never know the truth.

`````````````

Tafari Campbell had been paddle-boarding with a female Obama employee
who tried to help him when he fell off and tragically drowned in
Martha's Vineyard

Tafari Campbell had been paddle-boarding with a woman, another
Obama staff member, when he fell off and drowned in Edgartown's Great
Pond on July 23
Sources tell DailyMail.com the woman – who has not been identified
– tried in vain to reach the chef to help, but was forced to return to
shore to call for help
The witness is said to have spoken with police at the scene and was
described as devastated but also apparently clear-headed and sober

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12357455/Tafari-Campbell-paddle-boarding-female-Obama-employee-tried-help-drowned-Marthas-Vineyard.html

Re: Oboingos ded chef

<20230801140323.0000537d@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10756&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#10756

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Oboingos ded chef
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2023 14:03:23 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 1 Aug 2023 13:03 UTC

On Tue, 1 Aug 2023 01:15:56 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Ok lets see

You make another of your usual grade school errors which everyone can see.

> he knew how to swim, some woman was there trying to save
> him, they both had flotation devices and he drowned in a whole 8ft of
> water.

From the Daily Mail article you cite - "Police said he was not wearing a life preserver" - so it seems "they both had flotation devices" is just more of your made-up bullshit.

> Suspicious ? Yes it is.

No it isn't.

> He probably saw Moochelles balls and
> was blackmailing them, so an accident was arranged.

That's just your usual demonising and hateful propaganda bullshit.

> Hes a shot calling Bolshevik

You make another of your usual grade school errors which everyone can see.

Not only does it prove you are retarded; it proves you are too retarded to even learn from your school grade errors when they are repeatedly pointed out to you.

Re: Oboingos ded chef

<ycTyM.372375$SuUf.311844@fx14.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10792&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#10792

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2023 15:27:26 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Thu, 3 Aug 2023 19:27 UTC

JeSSe wrote:
> Ok lets see, he knew how to swim, some woman was there trying to save
> him, they both had flotation devices and he drowned in a whole 8ft of
> water.
> Suspicious ? Yes it is.
Yep, coverup.
They have to get their story straight, have to properly coach the
"witness", before they release their sanitized info.

Tafari Campbell's drowning death is deemed an accident but Massachusetts
police are STILL withholding basic information about Barack Obama's
personal chef under the guise of an 'ongoing investigation'

Tafari Campbell's July 23 drowning death near the Obamas' Martha's
Vineyard estate was ruled an accident but police continue to withhold
information
Authorities are rejecting requests for the identity of the sole
witness and the 911 caller, citing an exemption that allows police to
withhold information
The head of the region's First Amendment coalition told
DailyMail.com that police are abusing the Public Records Law

It's been 11 days since Tafari Campbell drowned in a pond bordering the
former president's estate, but authorities are rejecting requests for
even basic facts including the identity of the sole witness and the 911
caller.

The state is citing a Public Records Law exemption that allows police to
withhold any information that could jeopardize an active investigation.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12369343/Tafari-Campbells-drowning-accident-Massachusetts-police-withholding-basic-information-Barack-Obamas-chef-cover-up.html

Re: Oboingos ded chef

<20230803203225.000060fe@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10793&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#10793

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2023 20:32:25 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Thu, 3 Aug 2023 19:32 UTC

On Thu, 3 Aug 2023 15:27:26 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> JeSSe wrote:
> > Ok lets see, he knew how to swim, some woman was there trying to
> > save him, they both had flotation devices and he drowned in a whole
> > 8ft of water.
> > Suspicious ? Yes it is.

No, it isn't.

> Yep, coverup.

No, that's bullshit.

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Oboingos ded chef