From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Loser Trump indicted again
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2023 14:24:01 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Wed, 2 Aug 2023 13:24 UTC

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-64034782

<quotes>

The special counsel investigating Donald Trump's efforts to overturn the 2020 election results has issued four charges against the US former president.

The four charges are conspiracy to defraud the United States, conspiracy to obstruct an official proceeding, obstruction of an official proceeding, and conspiracy against rights.

</quotes>

I am sure Loser Trump will try to paint his attempt to overthrow democracy, his whole criminal enterprise, as some sort of Free Speech issue.

He will continue to argue it's a witch-hunt even though he did as charged.

Trump, fascists and far right patriots are what makes the Shithole States of America the shithole she is.

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Loser Trump indicted again