Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Nig tries to loot Hindus, gets a beat down
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2023 23:22:14 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Thu, 3 Aug 2023 03:22 UTC

Very nice, hopefully these guys don't face prosecution and persecution
in Kalifornia for standing their ground against a lawless negroid felon.

````````````````

California 7-Eleven workers take matters into their own hands as they
stop brazen thief filling TRASH CAN with tobacco

The thief was clearing the shelves in the store and throwing
cigarettes and tobacco items into a trash can
A stunned onlooker filmed the incident and encouraged the employees
to wait until the police arrived
The workers eventually had enough and came together to restrain the
suspect after hitting him with a large wooden stick

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12366543/California-7-Eleven-workers-forced-stop-brazen-burglar-clears-shelves-trash-can.html

Re: Nig tries to loot Hindus, gets a beat down

<20230803120902.000037e8@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10781&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#10781

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Nig tries to loot Hindus, gets a beat down
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2023 12:09:02 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Thu, 3 Aug 2023 11:09 UTC

On Wed, 2 Aug 2023 23:22:14 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> California 7-Eleven workers take matters into their own hands as they
> stop brazen thief filling TRASH CAN with tobacco

I don't know how it is in America but in the UK it isn't theft until an attempt is made to remove items from the shop.

It certainly isn't an act which justifies a violent assault or vigilante retribution..

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Re: Nig tries to loot Hindus, gets a beat down