Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Dumb ass whites stuck in Zulu tribe war desperate to get out before
they end up in stewing pot
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2023 00:33:14 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Fri, 4 Aug 2023 04:33 UTC

Let em rot, they took it upon themselves to go to this violent negroid
land [and adopt negroid sprogs], I sure don't want my tax $$ used to
pull them out of the frying pan.
They are white and Christian, so odds are they are not exactly a
priority for the Bolsheviks to rescue.

I'm sure they will be greatly comforted by the words of freakzoid Kirby:

"We don't have any indications of direct threats to U.S. citizens or to
our facilities" ,, This coming from the same people who saw no
indications the Taliban were about to take over Afghanistan.

``````````````

American missionaries stranded in Niger amid military coup could be
rescued TOMORROW as Biden administration blasted for slow evacuations

Members of a Christian church group stranded in war-torn Niger have
been desperately waiting for evacuation
The principal of the Cornerstone Christian Center revealed the
group's week-long ordeal may be over by Friday
It comes eight days after a military coup ousted President Mohamed
Bazoum on July 26, sparking a diplomatic crisis as chaos overran the streets

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12369595/American-evacuations-Niger-military-coup.html

Re: Dumb ass whites stuck in Zulu tribe war desperate to get out before they end up in stewing pot

<20230805215140.00007a1a@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10813&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#10813

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Dumb ass whites stuck in Zulu tribe war desperate to get out
before they end up in stewing pot
Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2023 21:51:40 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sat, 5 Aug 2023 20:51 UTC

On Fri, 4 Aug 2023 00:33:14 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> They are white and Christian

> I sure don't want my tax $$ used to pull them out of the frying pan.

Is there anyone other than Nazis, White Supremacists and fascists who you don't hate ?

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Re: Dumb ass whites stuck in Zulu tribe war desperate to get out before they end up in stewing pot