Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Decapimatated at birf
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2023 22:50:18 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Fri, 11 Aug 2023 02:50 UTC

Freaky things that happen to blax - No doubt they'll hatch another one soon

`````````````

Georgia mom Jessica Ross whose baby was 'decapitated' during birth
claims doctor failed to tell her - and says her little boy's 'head was
propped onto his body when she held him for the first time'

Jessica Ross, 20, and Treveon Isaiah Taylor Sr., are suing Dr.
Tracey St. Julian and Southern Regional Medical Center, a hospital in
Riverdale, Georgia,
Their son Treveon Isaiah Taylor Jr died in the hospital during a
horror birth
Ross and Taylor are also accusing staff of discouraging them from
getting an autopsy and encouraging them to have the baby cremated

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12391397/Georgia-mom-Jessica-Ross-baby-decapitated-birth-claims-doctor-failed-tell-says-little-boys-head-propped-body-held-time.html

Re: Decapimatated at birf

<fpKBM.256877$Yvo3.41554@fx07.ams1>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10861&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#10861

From: ngspammersad@yahoo.com (TWP)
Subject: Re: Decapimatated at birf
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2023 11:53:47 GMT
 by: TWP - Sat, 12 Aug 2023 11:53 UTC

On Thu, 10 Aug 2023 22:50:18 -0400, JeSSe wrote:

> Freaky things that happen to blax - No doubt they'll hatch another one
> soon
>
> `````````````
>

> Georgia mom Jessica Ross whose baby was 'decapitated' during birth
> claims doctor failed to tell her - and says her little boy's 'head was
> propped onto his body when she held him for the first time'
>
> Jessica Ross, 20, and Treveon Isaiah Taylor Sr., are suing Dr.
> Tracey St. Julian and Southern Regional Medical Center, a hospital in
> Riverdale, Georgia,
> Their son Treveon Isaiah Taylor Jr died in the hospital during a
> horror birth
> Ross and Taylor are also accusing staff of discouraging them from
> getting an autopsy and encouraging them to have the baby cremated
>
> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12391397/Georgia-mom-Jessica-
Ross-baby-decapitated-birth-claims-doctor-failed-tell-says-little-boys-
head-propped-body-held-time.html

The doctors pulled his head off?

That went about as wrong as it could go.

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Decapimatated at birf