Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Dumb whites adopt a gorilla, get sued
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2023 21:35:03 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Tue, 15 Aug 2023 01:35 UTC

Michael Oher admits he's 'grateful for the Tuohys' in interview given
just just HOURS before filing lawsuit against 'adoptive' family for
'tricking him into signing conservatorship' and earning nothing for 2009
hit movie The Blind Side

The former NFL player filed a legal petition against the Tuohy
family Monday
Prior to the filing, Oher promoted his book on Mississippi Public
Broadcasting

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/nfl/article-12406397/Michael-Oher-rips-Blind-admits-hes-grateful-Tuohys-interview-legal-petition-against-family.html

Re: Dumb whites adopt a gorilla, get sued

<%%RCM.289422$Fgta.161609@fx10.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10878&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#10878

Subject: Re: Dumb whites adopt a gorilla, get sued
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2023 17:22:03 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Tue, 15 Aug 2023 21:22 UTC

JeSSe wrote:
> Michael Oher admits he's 'grateful for the Tuohys' in interview given
> just just HOURS before filing lawsuit against 'adoptive' family for
> 'tricking him into signing conservatorship' and earning nothing for 2009
> hit movie The Blind Side
>
>     The former NFL player filed a legal petition against the Tuohy
> family Monday
>     Prior to the filing, Oher promoted his book on Mississippi Public
> Broadcasting
>
> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/nfl/article-12406397/Michael-Oher-rips-Blind-admits-hes-grateful-Tuohys-interview-legal-petition-against-family.html

Lol, ingrate ape tried blackmail before suing - With all the fine white
children there are available to adopt, one must wonder why they chose a
simian.

I take it he has blown all the earnings from his great football career,
and now is scrambling for handouts to survive.

```````````````````

Michael Oher 'demanded $15MILLION from Tuohy family' before petitioning
court to end conservatorship that he claims allowed his 'adoptive'
parents to profit off The Blind Side, says lawyer

Michael Oher allegedly demanded $15 million from Sean and Leigh
Anne Tuohy
Oher has petitioned a Tennessee court to end the Tuohy's
conservatorship
DailyMail.com provides all the latest international sports news

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/nfl/article-12410317/Michael-Oher-demanded-15MILLION-Tuohy-family-petitioning-court-end-conservatorship-claims-allowed-adopted-parents-profit-Blind-says-lawyer.html

Re: Dumb whites adopt a gorilla, get sued

<20230816113447.0000396c@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10882&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#10882

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2023 11:34:47 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Wed, 16 Aug 2023 10:34 UTC

On Tue, 15 Aug 2023 17:22:03 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> I take it he has blown all the earnings from his great football
> career, and now is scrambling for handouts to survive.

The claim is that the Tuohys took what should have rightfully been his, that he'd have money if they hadn't.

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Dumb whites adopt a gorilla, get sued