Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: JOO racketeer gave $100M to Bolsheviks
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2023 23:21:29 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Tue, 15 Aug 2023 03:21 UTC

I wonder how many of them returned this stolen, laundered $$ ?
How much went to the big guy ?

1 thing is for sure, we'll never know ,, His next move is likely to call
himself Samantha and claim being a tranny to get put in a womans prison.

`````````````

Sam Bankman-Fried is charged with using stolen customer funds to donate
$100M to mostly Democratic causes during 2022 midterms - as he begs for
Adderall to treat ADHD in Brooklyn jail

SBF is charged with seven counts of conspiracy and fraud over FTX
collapse
It comes as his lawyer claims he needs Adderall and depression skin
patches
Bankman-Fried is currently being held up in Brooklyn's notorious
MDC prison

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12406483/Bankman-Fried-used-customer-funds-100-mln-US-political-donations-prosecutors-say.html

Re: JOO racketeer gave $100M to Bolsheviks

<20230815125410.00007898@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10874&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#10874

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: JOO racketeer gave $100M to Bolsheviks
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2023 12:54:10 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 15 Aug 2023 11:54 UTC

On Mon, 14 Aug 2023 23:21:29 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> His next move is likely to
> call himself Samantha and claim being a tranny to get put in a womans
> prison.

You really do talk shit. I was going to say "at times", but it's all the time.

And, with just one word, you made two more grade school mistake which everyone can see.

> Sam Bankman-Fried is charged with using stolen customer funds to
> donate $100M to mostly Democratic causes during 2022 midterms

Not really. He's charged with stealing investor funds. Where that money went is irrelevant. It's not a crime to fund Democratic causes. That wasn't his motivation for committing his alleged crime.

It is notable that his funding of Republican causes rarely gets a mention. I guess it doesn't fit the invented narrative.

Phrasing it as such is just Daily Mail, anti-Biden, anti-Democrat, propaganda.

They also talk shit, most of the time.

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / JOO racketeer gave $100M to Bolsheviks