From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Loser Trump gets indicted again
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2023 16:51:32 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 15 Aug 2023 15:51 UTC

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-us-canada-66364230

<quotes>

Prosecutors in the US state of Georgia have charged Donald Trump and 18 others with attempting to overturn his 2020 election loss there

The former president is facing 13 new charges, which include racketeering and election meddling

An investigation was sparked in part by a leaked phone call in which the Trump asked Georgia's top election official to "find 11,780 votes"

<quotes>

Trump is of cause still claiming it's a witch hunt, going all-caps in his latest protestation of what's happening to him as a consequence of trying to steal back an election he lost.

I guess what really pisses Trump off are Republicans who won't bow to pressure to help Trmp steal the election, won't condone Trump's criminality.

Anyone who stands by the truth is inevitably deemed an enemy of Trump.

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Loser Trump gets indicted again