Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Filthy negroid gets rich from bashing white female over the head with
chair
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2023 15:42:42 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Tue, 15 Aug 2023 19:42 UTC

Wow, and I thought gofundme didn't allow people to profit from violence,
I guess if you are a member of a certain protected group with a certain
skin tone, those rules don't apply.

She was actually on the ground, helpless and certainly not a threat to
the rampaging chimp and he bashed her multiple times over the head with
a chair - Assault with intent to do great bodily harm ? Attempted murder
? No - Disorderly conduct !
Another nigger, possibly the same one, pushed another white female right
into the lake, now that is attempted murder right there, but as they
charge all the whites left and right for felonies, haven't even heard
about this one getting charged with anything.

``````````````

Black Alabama man who used a folding chair to attack white group during
brutal boat brawl posts bail - as GoFundMe raises nearly $300,000 for
his defense

A man who used a chair to attack a white group during boat brawl
posts bail
Reggie Ray, 42, faces disorderly conduct charges over the Alabama
incident
A wild fight ignited after two groups clashed at Montgomery's
Riverfront Park

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12406047/man-chair-attack-white-group-boat-brawl-bail.html

Re: Filthy negroid gets rich from bashing white female over the head with chair

<20230815222929.0000380e@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10879&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#10879

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Filthy negroid gets rich from bashing white female over the
head with chair
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2023 22:29:29 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 15 Aug 2023 21:29 UTC

On Tue, 15 Aug 2023 15:42:42 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> possibly the same one, pushed another white female
> right into the lake, now that is attempted murder right there

Exaggerate much ?

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Filthy negroid gets rich from bashing white female over the head with chair