Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Software compiled by wingnuts biased ?
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2023 00:59:53 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Thu, 17 Aug 2023 04:59 UTC

Why, of course - A wingnut would not know objectivity if it sat on their
face.

``````````````````

ChatGPT DOES have a left-wing bias: Scientists confirm the AI bot's

Researchers confirm ChatGPT is left-leaning following some
criticism from users
The team's thorough method found a 'significant and systemic
left-wing bias'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-12413139/ChatGPT-DOES-left-wing-bias-Scientists-confirm-AI-bots-responses-favour-Democrats-Labour-Party-UK.html

Re: Software compiled by wingnuts biased ?

<20230817182219.00005ebd@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10896&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#10896

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Software compiled by wingnuts biased ?
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2023 18:22:19 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Thu, 17 Aug 2023 17:22 UTC

On Thu, 17 Aug 2023 00:59:53 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> ChatGPT DOES have a left-wing bias: Scientists confirm the AI bot's
> UK

That's because ChatGPT isn't smart, simply tries to walk the norm.

That the left is closer to normal than far right fuckwits ever will be is what makes it seem it's ChatGPT leaning to the left, when in fact it's wackos on the right gone so far off the rails it ain't ever going there.

Plus left-oriented evidenced truths will have its knowledgebase leaning leftwards and no end of random lies is going to alter that.

It's like no one but you and the collective retards on the right are ever going to say Hitler did more good than harm.

It's not left-leaning; it's just normal. It's you who isn't.

Re: Software compiled by wingnuts biased ?

<20230817182444.00005b79@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10897&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#10897

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2023 18:24:44 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Thu, 17 Aug 2023 17:24 UTC

JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Why, of course - A wingnut would not know objectivity if it sat on
> their face.

You do know Musk was a founding partner ?

Only someone so far gone as you, so buried in made-up shit propaganda and hatred, would label Musk a leftwing wingnut.

Re: Software compiled by wingnuts biased ?

<20230817182739.0000418a@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10898&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#10898

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2023 18:27:39 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Thu, 17 Aug 2023 17:27 UTC

On Thu, 17 Aug 2023 18:24:44 +0100
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

> On Thu, 17 Aug 2023 00:59:53 -0400
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
> > Why, of course - A wingnut would not know objectivity if it sat on
> > their face.
>
> You do know Musk was a founding partner ?
>
> Only someone so far gone as you, so buried in made-up shit propaganda
> and hatred, would label Musk a leftwing wingnut.

And Peter Thiel is a big investor. You don't get much futher rightwing than that in the business world, though I expect you consider anyone left of Attila the Hun to be a goddamn commie.

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Software compiled by wingnuts biased ?