From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Redneck Texas racism
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2023 07:53:23 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Thu, 17 Aug 2023 06:53 UTC

https://nypost.com/2023/08/16/abigail-jo-shry-charged-with-threatening-to-kill-trump-judge-tanya-chutkan/

<quotes>

A white Texas woman has been arrested for threatening to kill federal Judge Tanya Chutkan, who is presiding over former President Donald Trump’s 2020 election interference case and Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee (D-Texas).

Both Chutkan and Lee are black

"Hey, you stupid slave nigger," she started her message, which she left at the judge’s chambers around 7:50 p.m.

Abigail Jo Shry threatened to kill anyone who went against Trump, including Chutkan, Lee, "all Democrats in Washington D.C. and all people in the LGBTQ community," investigators wrote.

"If Trump doesn’t get elected in 2024, we are coming to kill you, so tread lightly, bitch," she told Chutkan.

"You will be targeted personally, publicly, your family, all of it," she added.

Magistrate Judge Sam S. Sheldon noted in Shry’s detention order that she had been charged four times in the past year for engaging in similar conduct, including at least two cases that resulted in a conviction and 30 stints behind bars.

</quotes>

White. Texan. Racist. I doubt anyone is surprised.

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Redneck Texas racism