Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Top chess federation stands up to the tranny mafia
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2023 17:12:16 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Thu, 17 Aug 2023 21:12 UTC

"Offensive to woman" ?
I take it what they really meant is offensive to men pretending to be
woman, yeah thats it.

`````````````````````````

World chess bans trans women from all-female contests over 'unfair
advantage' fears - sparking furious sexism row

Trans women told they have 'no right to participate' in all-female
chess contests
The move has sparked a backlash from critics who called it
'offensive' to women

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12417149/World-chess-bans-trans-women-female-contests.html

Re: Top chess federation stands up to the tranny mafia

<ubm77i$q4c$2@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10901&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#10901

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2023 22:33:22 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (Christians against SPAMMING, sub-human devil worshiper, Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron)
 by: Loose Cannon - Thu, 17 Aug 2023 22:33 UTC

Probably they meant "offensive to women" since banning the trans women
suggests men (or trans women, whatever) are smarter. I see a point here
(as opposed to the case of female physical contests, from which trans
women should be banned).

But anyway, the notion of having chess tournaments for women only is
also offensive to women, isn't it?

In article <P2wDM.133273$X02a.88685@fx46.iad>, JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>"Offensive to woman" ?
>I take it what they really meant is offensive to men pretending to be
>woman, yeah thats it.
>
>`````````````````````````
>

>World chess bans trans women from all-female contests over 'unfair
>advantage' fears - sparking furious sexism row
>
> Trans women told they have 'no right to participate' in all-female
>chess contests
> The move has sparked a backlash from critics who called it
>'offensive' to women
>
>https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12417149/World-chess-bans-trans-women-female-contests.html
>--
>Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for
>light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter.

Re: Top chess federation stands up to the tranny mafia

<umyDM.683750$AsA.670862@fx18.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10902&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#10902

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2023 19:49:47 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Thu, 17 Aug 2023 23:49 UTC

Loose Cannon wrote:
> Probably they meant "offensive to women" since banning the trans women
> suggests men (or trans women, whatever) are smarter. I see a point here
> (as opposed to the case of female physical contests, from which trans
> women should be banned).
>
> But anyway, the notion of having chess tournaments for women only is
> also offensive to women, isn't it?

That is probably the case, I rarely read all the social media posts they
plaster on articles like this ,, But the trans zealots seem to be
implying there should be no controversy here because the competition is
purely mental ,, Which itself implies that physical competition against
male and female is controversial, and of course that is this case, so
they may have to be careful how they frame their outbursts, I'm sure
chess ranks low on their priorities.

I read somewhere else that in chess, mens competition is open to anyone
as it is, womans are restricted to females because there are, by orders
of magnitude, far fewer female players than male, and they figure
letting men pretending to be woman play as females will depress the
female division.

Why not just 1 division for any and all ?
Kinda makes sense to present the best male players, and here we have the
best female players, nothing to stop them from matches amongst
themselves to determine the best overall players - Which, by and large,
will be mostly male due if nothing else to their numbers ,, So perhaps
thats the reason right there.

> In article <P2wDM.133273$X02a.88685@fx46.iad>, JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>> "Offensive to woman" ?
>> I take it what they really meant is offensive to men pretending to be
>> woman, yeah thats it.
>>
>> `````````````````````````
>>

>> World chess bans trans women from all-female contests over 'unfair
>> advantage' fears - sparking furious sexism row
>>
>> Trans women told they have 'no right to participate' in all-female
>> chess contests
>> The move has sparked a backlash from critics who called it
>> 'offensive' to women
>>
>> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12417149/World-chess-bans-trans-women-female-contests.html
>> --
>> Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for
>> light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter.

Re: Top chess federation stands up to the tranny mafia

<ubn5ag$g2a$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10906&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#10906

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2023 07:06:56 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (Christians against SPAMMING, sub-human devil worshiper, Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron)
 by: Loose Cannon - Fri, 18 Aug 2023 07:06 UTC

I have no idea why they still hold female-only chess tournaments. True,
the numbers are smaller, but what are they saying? "we're not as smart
as men"?? And indeed, there are no men-only tournaments.

IIRC there was one female player who ranked in the top 10 in the
world (men & women), and she never agreed to play in women's only
tournaments, even as a child.

<DkFDM.431706$U3w1.119930@fx09.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10907&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#10907

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2023 03:45:39 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Fri, 18 Aug 2023 07:45 UTC

Loose Cannon wrote:
> I have no idea why they still hold female-only chess tournaments. True,
> the numbers are smaller, but what are they saying? "we're not as smart
> as men"?? And indeed, there are no men-only tournaments.

Well, I explained best as I could already.
You want to see the top ranked 100 players with maybe 1 or 2 token
females included, would not bother me either.
If a tranny was ranked #1 I could not care less, I do care though when
they pretend to be females to despoil female leagues.

If they wanted a midget division, why would you care ? Their purpose
would be to attract more midgets into playing chess, not insinuating
midgets are dumb and can't play tall people. If there was a dominant
grand master midget then they would break out of the midget division
into the general, or whatever they call it.

Too, this is a world wide league and many cultures frown on or even
forbid male vs female competitions - That is their right, so a female
division in those circumstances would be necessary for females to play
at all.

Pretty ironic, to say the least, to see the tranny mafia trying to come
across as champions for [actual] woman, as they are in the process of
spoiling all womans sports. They obviously are only raising the points
that you also raise exclusively for agenda, and I salute the chess
federation for standing up to the rabid hatred of the depraved, gender
obsessed left ,, Unfortunately, probably a matter of time before they
cave, unless they are based in Russia.

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Top chess federation stands up to the tranny mafia