Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: ISIS in our own back yard
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2023 00:32:58 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Fri, 18 Aug 2023 04:32 UTC

Quite literally.
In certain ways, the frothing aztecs are even worse, and neither the
Bolsheviks or the beaners are willing to do anything about it.

While they obsess about the integrity of Ukraines borders and vow to
fight for every square inch of NATO land, our own is going to hell in a
handbasket, without a fight.

This is what mexicos president had to say, pretty obvious he is copying
the arrogant Xiden method of dealing with the press [minus the dementia
of course]:

President Andrés Manuel López Obrador gave no indication that his
government will intervene anytime soon. Asked about the [beheading]
video Wednesday at his daily news briefing, the president jokingly
pretended he had not heard the question.

On Thursday, the leftist leader said he did not have to apologize for
not hearing the question because he was being wrongly accused by the media.

'All a lie and an infamy, we are not the same, I have principles and
ideals,' López Obrador said. 'I am a man of feelings, I cannot mock pain.'

So yeah, he is obviously on the cartel payroll, the cartel is useful to
the Bolsheviks in their quest to destroy America, so we can look forward
to more and more of these brutal murders on both sides of the border
until leftists are made to feel the harsh pain themselves of what they
have sown.

````````````

Newly-released images show final distressing hours of five Mexican
college students as cartel thugs forced one of the victims to decapitate
his childhood friend

Charred human remains of four people were located in an abandoned
home in Jalisco, Mexico, on Wednesday
Authorities are investigating if the remains belong to four of the
five university students who were missing since Friday
Roberto Olmeda; Diego Lara; Uriel Galván; Dante Cedillo; and Jaime
Martínez mysteriously disappeared after attending a fair

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12417537/Newly-released-images-final-distressing-hours-five-Mexican-college-students-cartel-thugs-forced-one-victims-decapitate-childhood-friend.html

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / ISIS in our own back yard