Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Pedophile DNC leftist faces slap on the wrist
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2023 13:41:13 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Fri, 18 Aug 2023 17:41 UTC

Yet another mix of leftism, democrats and trannys involved in pedophilia
- "I am literally shocked" said no one ,, And why should anyone be
shocked when default deviants are deviant ?

``````````````````````````````

New Hampshire daycare worker is set to be RELEASED from jail today
despite being accused of taking explicit photos of children for
transgender former Democrat lawmaker

Lindsay Groves, 38, must live with her parents in Hudson, New
Hampshire, and have no phone access under bail conditions set by jurist
Donald L. Cabell
She is accused of taking nude photographs of children aged three
and four at Creative Minds Early Learning Center, Massachusetts, in 2022
and 2023
Groves allegedly sent the sick snaps to her transgender girlfriend
at the time, former Democrat lawmaker Stacie Marie Laughton, 39, of
Nashua, NH

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12421205/New-Hampshire-daycare-worker-RELEASED-despite-accused-taking-explicit-photos-children.html

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Pedophile DNC leftist faces slap on the wrist