Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Freedom of thought and speech not allowed in demokrat party
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2023 13:46:44 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Fri, 18 Aug 2023 17:46 UTC

Token nigger given his marching orders and told to silence anything but
glowing praise from within the ranks.

How dare he not support nation wrecking corrupt senile dementia patient
Xiden 2nd term, dissenting opinions will not be tolerated !

``````````````````````````

Minnesota Democrat draws ire of his boss Hakeem Jeffries who warns he
could face blowback and be STRIPPED of leadership role if he doesn't
tone down demands for Biden to step down from re-election run in 2024

Phillips, 54, praised Biden's record to the Washington Post - but
cited the president's age and low poll numbers and said it's time for
him to step aside
'We're at grave risk of another Trump presidency,' the Democrat
went on. 'I'm doing this to prevent a return of Donald Trump to the
White House'
Jeffries planning to meet with Phillips this week

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12421231/Minnesota-Democrat-draws-ire-boss-Hakeem-Jeffries-warns-face-blowback-STRIPPED-leadership-role-doesnt-tone-demands-Biden-step-election-run-2024.html

Re: Freedom of thought and speech not allowed in demokrat party

<SQPDM.260735$Yvo3.178308@fx07.ams1>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10913&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#10913

From: ngspammersad@yahoo.com (TWP)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2023 19:42:42 GMT
 by: TWP - Fri, 18 Aug 2023 19:42 UTC

On Fri, 18 Aug 2023 13:46:44 -0400, JeSSe wrote:

> Token nigger given his marching orders and told to silence anything but
> glowing praise from within the ranks.
>
> How dare he not support nation wrecking corrupt senile dementia patient
> Xiden 2nd term, dissenting opinions will not be tolerated !

I think both sides wish they had a different front-runner. Trump at least
seems to be up to the job.

Biden wouldn't be the first to hang on to his job until death takes him -
look how the Supreme Court judges hang on... it's like something from the
Soviet days.

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Freedom of thought and speech not allowed in demokrat party