From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Our friends the Saudis
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2023 15:48:58 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Mon, 21 Aug 2023 14:48 UTC

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-66545787

<quotes>

Saudi border guards are accused of the mass killing of migrants along the Yemeni border in a new report by Human Rights Watch.

The report says hundreds of people, many of them Ethiopians who cross war-torn Yemen to reach Saudi Arabia, have been shot dead.

Migrants have told the BBC they had limbs severed by gunfire and saw bodies left on the trails.

Saudi Arabia has previously rejected allegations of systematic killings.

</quotes>

They also denied dismembering a western journalist.

Any involvement in 9-11.

And involvement in UK terror attacks.

They are the west's bestest friend.

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Our friends the Saudis