Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: 4,752 children died from gunshots in USA in 2021
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2023 13:06:05 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Mon, 21 Aug 2023 17:06 UTC

Last year stats are available, safe to presume that we have more banner
years coming up under criminal coddling Bolshevik rule.

Only mention of race in the entire article was:

"Almost two-thirds of the deaths were homicides, with black male
children most likely to die from homicide" ,, But we already knew who
had the wide lead in shootings and deaths, didn't we ?

I wonder which cities have the highest body count, and which political
party rules them ?
Once again, no need to google to find the answer - Chicago,
Philadelphia, Baltimore, NYC, Memphis, Atlanta, Detroit, St Louis ect,
exclusively run by democrats, all black majority.

Number of children who died to guns reached 'unacceptable' record of
4,750 in 2021, data shows

Guns took 4,752 young lives in 2021, surpassing the 2020 record of
4,368
Over 80 percent of the firearm deaths were in males 19 and younger

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-12429031/Number-children-died-guns-reached-unacceptable-record-4-750-2021-data-shows.html

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / 4,752 children died from gunshots in USA in 2021