Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Puppet Xiden cannot stop fucking up, compares Maui inferno to his
decades old kitchen fire
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2023 00:42:03 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Tue, 22 Aug 2023 04:42 UTC

And of course, what would a Xiden speech be without yet ANOTHER
reference to his long dead wife and daughter ? Always got to be about
him, no matter what.

Will the natives still help to put empty headed, corrupt buffoons like
this into office ?
Yes.
They bitch now but they'll get their handouts and thats all they care
about - Poetic justice would see the Bolsheviks ship in about 19,000
Hondurans for them to take care of, they don't give the slightest fuck
what happens on the mainland.

`````````````````

Biden sparks outrage by comparing Hawaiian blaze that killed at least
114 to a KITCHEN fire at his house after making tone-deaf 'hot ground'
joke to rescuer - having been greeted by furious residents

Joe Biden and his wife Jill spent five hours on Maui on Monday,
interrupting their Lake Tahoe vacation to fly the five hours to Hawaii
The president was met with signs demanding he go home, and placards
asking why Ukraine was receiving billions while they were in dire need
Speaking near the charred ruins of the sacred Banyan Tree, Biden
talked about the death of his wife in a car crash; he then made a joke
about 'hot ground'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12431209/Hawaii-fires-Joe-Biden-tour-joke-damage-deaths.html

Re: Puppet Xiden cannot stop fucking up, compares Maui inferno to his decades old kitchen fire

<20230822124442.00002577@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10938&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#10938

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Puppet Xiden cannot stop fucking up, compares Maui inferno to
his decades old kitchen fire
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2023 12:44:42 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 22 Aug 2023 11:44 UTC

On Tue, 22 Aug 2023 00:42:03 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> The president was met with signs demanding he go home, and
> placards asking why Ukraine was receiving billions while they were in
> dire need

Many in the west are asking the same question.

If Kiev had allowed those in the east the autonomy and independence they demanded there wouldn't have been any need for this conflict. But Ukrainian fascists wouldn't entertain that, turned on their own citizens.

And now we are being milked dry to support Ukraine's oppression and murder of her own.

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Re: Puppet Xiden cannot stop fucking up, compares Maui inferno to his decades old kitchen fire