Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Putin offers condolences [lol?]
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2023 14:56:13 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Thu, 24 Aug 2023 18:56 UTC

Yes, LOL.
Firmly tongue in cheek, one gets the impression that it was all he could
do to keep himself from busting out laughing.

Might it have been more convincing to say "This is what happens to
traitors !" ? Maybe so, but it is a bit more menacing when he offers
condolences to the families he just had murdered, and fits in with
Soviet style.

In any case, the only true losses here appear to be a hot stewardess and
a perfectly good airplane, the rest of the war criminal Soviet trash can
rest in pieces.

````````````

'Yevgeny Prigozhin made serious mistakes': Putin's chilling message to
assassinated Wagner chief's family as he offers 'condolences'… as US
says plane was likely shot down with a missile

Prigozhin is believed dead after a plane with his name on passenger
list crashed

Vlad Sez:

'As for the aviation tragedy, first of all I want to express my most
sincere condolences to the families of all the victims.

'It is always a tragedy.

'Indeed, if employees of the Wagner company were there, and the
preliminary data indicate they were, I would like to note that these
people made a significant contribution to our common cause of combating
the neo-Nazi regime in Ukraine, we remember this, we know it and we
shall not forget.

'I had known Prigozhin for a very long time, since the start of the '90s.

'He was a man with a difficult fate, and he made serious mistakes in
life. And he strove for the results he needed for himself, and when I
asked him about it, for the common cause, as in these last months.

'He was a talented person, a talented businessman, he worked not only in
our country, and worked with results, but also abroad, in Africa in
particular.

'He was involved there with oil, gas, precious metals and stones.

'As far as I know, he just returned yesterday from Africa. He met some
officials here.

'But what is quite definite - the head of the Investigative Committee
reported to me this morning - is they have already begun a preliminary
investigation into this event. And it will be carried out in full, and
taken right to the end. There are no doubts about this.

'Let's see what the investigators say in the near future. And now,
expert examinations, technical examinations and genetic ones are being
carried out. This takes some time.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12440987/The-silent-assassin-Putin-makes-no-mention-Yevgeny-Prigozhins-death-speech-day-mystery-plane-crash-claims-emerge-mystery-repairs-jet-off.html

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Putin offers condolences [lol?]