From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Barron Trump back in the spotlight
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2023 20:26:14 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Thu, 24 Aug 2023 19:26 UTC

https://radaronline.com/p/donald-trump-melania-son-barron-upset-included-campaign/

<quotes>

Donald Trump has pushed his intensely private wife, Melania, to the brink of marriage crisis by shamefully dragging their sheltered 17-year-old son, Barron, into the middle of his troubled campaign after promising to keep the kid clear of politics

The 53-year-old former first lady - who has been deeply protective of her only child — is said to be "seething with fury" over her hubby's use of Barron as a political pawn.

Melania is already deeply shaken by the mounting criminal probes of her husband and considers his decision to trot out Barron a personal betrayal she can’t forgive, sources said.

</quotes>

I can't say I blame her. In dragging Barron into the public arena again, exploiting him for selfish political gain, it puts Barron, who was a one-time contender to be the US's first home schooled shooter, under the spotlight and makes him fair game for criticism and comment.

Loser Trump has to learn that if he thinks he can use lanky Barron as a human shield, play him and not see him played in return, he's very much mistaken.

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Barron Trump back in the spotlight