Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Bolsheviks sue Musk - For hiring Americans ?
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2023 22:54:37 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Fri, 25 Aug 2023 02:54 UTC

Yep.
Pretty much says it all, Bolsheviks hate America.

I look forward to this going to court, you can only legally work in the
USA if you are a citizen or at least have a green card, seems nothing
more than their politically motivated state persecution that we are
seeing on anyone perceived to be a threat or enemy.

Can't see how this move is going to be popular even with their dumb as
rock voting base, of course it will be very popular with his fellow
lunatic leftists and shill media outlets.

`````````````

Biden administration SUES Elon Musk's SpaceX for 'only hiring US
citizens' and 'discouraging' asylum seekers and refugees from applying
for jobs

The lawsuit is the latest sign of tension between Elon Musk and Joe
Biden
The Justice Department filed its suit on Thursday alleging
discrimination
It said SpaceX was wrong to say it could hire only U.S. citizens or
residents

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12442589/Biden-SpaceX-Elon-musk-hiring.html

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Bolsheviks sue Musk - For hiring Americans ?