From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Spanish perv doubles down
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2023 11:59:56 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sat, 26 Aug 2023 10:59 UTC

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/66626410

<quotes>

The Spanish football federation says it will take legal action over Jenni Hermoso's comments about its president Luis Rubiales.

Rubiales has refused to resign after kissing forward Hermoso on the lips following Spain's Women's World Cup final win over England in Sydney.

Hermoso said on Friday she did not consent, but the federation has questioned her version of events.

The Spanish Football Federation said: "The RFEF and Mr President will demonstrate each of the lies that are spread either by someone on behalf of the player or, if applicable, by the player herself.

Although he apologised for grabbing his crotch, he vowed to "fight until the end" and said the kiss was "mutual, euphoric and consensual".

In its statement, the RFEF provided four images of Hermoso's embrace with Rubiales, with an analysis of each, which it claims demonstrates that she applied the force to lift Rubiales' feet off the ground.

</quotes>

Even if Hermoso did give Rubiales a pretty substantial hug that doesn't excuse snogging her.

I don't imagine the federations's good old fashioned 'she was begging for it' defence is going to do them or Rubiales any favours.

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Spanish perv doubles down