Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Dumb BBC panders to niggers in an all white country
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2023 16:59:44 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Sat, 26 Aug 2023 20:59 UTC

War on whites continue, even in areas that have almost no niggers

````````````````````````````````

The BBC's self-righteous decision to Photoshop a picture to make a white
hand appear black is virtue signalling of the worst sort

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12446823/NANA-AKUA-BBCs-self-righteous-decision-Photoshop-picture-make-white-hand-appear-black-virtue-signalling-worst-sort.html?ico=related-replace

Re: Dumb BBC panders to niggers in an all white country

<va7HM.124118$TdXe.24199@fx02.ams1>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10989&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#10989

From: ngspammersad@yahoo.com (TWP)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2023 20:10:03 GMT
 by: TWP - Mon, 28 Aug 2023 20:10 UTC

On Sat, 26 Aug 2023 16:59:44 -0400, JeSSe wrote:

> War on whites continue, even in areas that have almost no niggers
>
> ````````````````````````````````
>

> The BBC's self-righteous decision to Photoshop a picture to make a white
> hand appear black is virtue signalling of the worst sort
>
> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12446823/NANA-AKUA-BBCs-self-
righteous-decision-Photoshop-picture-make-white-hand-appear-black-virtue-
signalling-worst-sort.html?ico=related-replace

"Only last week, The Mail on Sunday revealed that London Mayor Sadiq
Khan's media team used a photograph of a white family of four, comprising
a heterosexual couple and their two children, as an example of an image
that 'does not represent real Londoners'."

Re: Dumb BBC panders to niggers in an all white country

<j_cHM.192939$JG_b.64990@fx39.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10992&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#10992

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2023 22:46:40 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Tue, 29 Aug 2023 02:46 UTC

TWP wrote:
> On Sat, 26 Aug 2023 16:59:44 -0400, JeSSe wrote:
>
>> War on whites continue, even in areas that have almost no niggers
>>
>> ````````````````````````````````
>>

>> The BBC's self-righteous decision to Photoshop a picture to make a white
>> hand appear black is virtue signalling of the worst sort
>>
>> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12446823/NANA-AKUA-BBCs-self-
> righteous-decision-Photoshop-picture-make-white-hand-appear-black-virtue-
> signalling-worst-sort.html?ico=related-replace
>
> "Only last week, The Mail on Sunday revealed that London Mayor Sadiq
> Khan's media team used a photograph of a white family of four, comprising
> a heterosexual couple and their two children, as an example of an image
> that 'does not represent real Londoners'."

I saw that - Expecting refugee Syrians in turbans and/or imported blacks
with 8 kids and dreadlocks, were they ?

Re: Dumb BBC panders to niggers in an all white country

<20230830104132.00000eae@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11005&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11005

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2023 10:41:32 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Wed, 30 Aug 2023 09:41 UTC

On Mon, 28 Aug 2023 20:10:03 GMT
TWP <ngspammersad@yahoo.com> wrote:

> "Only last week, The Mail on Sunday revealed that London Mayor Sadiq
> Khan's media team used a photograph of a white family of four,
> comprising a heterosexual couple and their two children, as an
> example of an image that 'does not represent real Londoners'."

Khan's media team are right; the White Nuclear Family is not representative of Londoners, nor of anywhere else.

It was bizarre to see the Daily Mail claiming it is when they are usually insisting multiculturalism ended that.

But the Daily Mail has never had any qualms nor shame when it comes to hypocrisy, rattling cages, rousing a rabble, or pushing its agendas of division and hate.

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Dumb BBC panders to niggers in an all white country