Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Leftist prepare for mass ejaculation - White guy kills 3 blacks
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2023 23:31:00 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Sun, 27 Aug 2023 03:31 UTC

Exactly what they crave, while dozens and dozens of blax are killed each
and every week by other blacks, those go unnoticed.

So a guy chalks Swastikas on his rifle the goes shooting, sounds a bit
suspect to me. People will believe anything, alls that is clear is
someone hurredly chalked on a few crude swaztikas and most are half
rubbed off already.
They have a big black buck cop ranting about evil racists within
minutes of the shooting, if he was black it would not have even made the
news, and would not contain any pics or description if it did.

The wingnut media will cherish this, and goes without saying the the
pedo prez will trip over himself [probably literally] to slam the
institutional MAGA racism that caused this and will offer to blacks
pretty much everything they demand, and then some.

````````````

Jacksonville Dollar General shooting leaves four people dead including
gunman whose assault rife was covered in Nazi swastikas for 'racially
motivated' attack

Police say the shooting at the Florida Dollar General store which
saw three black people killed was racially motivated
The white gunman had barricaded himself inside the store and later
died from a self-inflicted gun wound
The suspected shooter used an assault rifle covered in Nazi
swastikas in the attack, according to the Jacksonville Sheriff's Office

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12449101/Multiple-dead-Florida-Dollar-General-store.html

Re: Leftist prepare for mass ejaculation - White guy kills 3 blacks

<20230827130235.0000674d@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10981&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#10981

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2023 13:02:35 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sun, 27 Aug 2023 12:02 UTC

On Sat, 26 Aug 2023 23:31:00 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> So a guy chalks Swastikas on his rifle the goes shooting, sounds a
> bit suspect to me.

Sounds like a typical white American supremacist hater, racist and fascist, to me.

It might be more believable that he wasn't if there weren't so many of them, and there weren't so many racist murders committed by then.

White, AR-15, body armour, manifesto, paedophile, sodomite, Nazi worshipper, MAGA hat - We've seen it too many times before.

> People will believe anything

But not your bullshit lies and propaganda, your pretending that White Americans don't commit crimes, don't indulge in mass shootings, don't commit murder, your pretence that White America isn't driven by hatred, racism and bigotry.

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Re: Leftist prepare for mass ejaculation - White guy kills 3 blacks