From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: DeSantis gets slammed
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2023 14:35:25 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Mon, 28 Aug 2023 13:35 UTC

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-66637476

<quotes>

Florida Governor Ron DeSantis has been loudly booed at a vigil for victims of a racially motivated shooting.

The Republican candidate for president was heckled in Jacksonville, where hundreds gathered on Sunday to remember the three victims of the attack.

Mr DeSantis eventually spoke and called the gunman a "scumbag" which prompted applause from some of the crowd.

</quotes>

While DeSantis is right to call the White American murdering racist a "scumbag" he has been complicit in enabling racism and murder by those very same scumbags. It's not surprising he's not popular amongst blacks and decent folk.

And he won't be popular with White America for calling their latest hero a scumbag.

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / DeSantis gets slammed