Just because everything is different doesn't mean anything has changed. -- Irene Peter

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Take a lesson UK - Nevada police demonstrate the proper way to deal with leftist eco terrorists

SubjectAuthor
* Take a lesson UK - Nevada police demonstrate the proper way to dealJeSSe
+- Take a lesson UK - Nevada police demonstrate the proper way toTWP
+- Take a lesson UK - Nevada police demonstrate the proper way toJeSSe
+* Take a lesson UK - Nevada police demonstrate the proper way toJeSSe
|`- Take a lesson UK - Nevada police demonstrate the proper way toThe Happy Hippy
`- Take a lesson UK - Nevada police demonstrate the proper way toThe Happy Hippy

1
Take a lesson UK - Nevada police demonstrate the proper way to deal with leftist eco terrorists

<eW2HM.547535$qnnb.301068@fx11.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10986&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#10986

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Take a lesson UK - Nevada police demonstrate the proper way to deal
with leftist eco terrorists
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2023 11:19:38 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Mon, 28 Aug 2023 15:19 UTC

These cops don't look like Injuns but they are tribal police.

Their right to protest does not supersede the publics right to use
public highways, they are breaking the law when they do.

If they want to peacefully protest without breaking the law, they can
stand on the side of the highway waving their signs all day long.

``````````````````````````````````````````````

Burning Man 2023: Nevada Rangers plow truck through Extinction Rebellion
protest after the activists blocked road into festival causing
'miles-long gridlock'

Demonstrators sobbed as they were tackled by cops in Nevada on
August 27
Officers from the Pyramid Lake Paiute Tribal Police drove through
the blockade
Activists were protesting the Burning Man festival over the use of
private jets

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12453081/Nevada-Rangers-Extinction-Rebellion-protest-activists-blocked-road-Burning-Man.html

Re: Take a lesson UK - Nevada police demonstrate the proper way to deal with leftist eco terrorists

<oY6HM.124117$TdXe.12624@fx02.ams1>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10988&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#10988

From: ngspammersad@yahoo.com (TWP)
Subject: Re: Take a lesson UK - Nevada police demonstrate the proper way to
deal with leftist eco terrorists
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2023 19:55:00 GMT
 by: TWP - Mon, 28 Aug 2023 19:55 UTC

On Mon, 28 Aug 2023 11:19:38 -0400, JeSSe wrote:

> These cops don't look like Injuns but they are tribal police.
>
> Their right to protest does not supersede the publics right to use
> public highways, they are breaking the law when they do.
>
> If they want to peacefully protest without breaking the law, they can
> stand on the side of the highway waving their signs all day long.
>
> ``````````````````````````````````````````````
>

> Burning Man 2023: Nevada Rangers plow truck through Extinction Rebellion
> protest after the activists blocked road into festival causing
> 'miles-long gridlock'
>
> Demonstrators sobbed as they were tackled by cops in Nevada on
> August 27
> Officers from the Pyramid Lake Paiute Tribal Police drove through
> the blockade
> Activists were protesting the Burning Man festival over the use of
> private jets
>
> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12453081/Nevada-Rangers-
Extinction-Rebellion-protest-activists-blocked-road-Burning-Man.html

They've been led to believe they have a few short years to stop everyone
from using oil or the planet will cook and die. There's no time for a
gradual change-over as technology improves, they're going for a scorched-
earth solution to prevent global warming! :-)

Re: Take a lesson UK - Nevada police demonstrate the proper way to deal with leftist eco terrorists

<vF7HM.641191$TCKc.257497@fx13.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10990&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#10990

deal with leftist eco terrorists
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2023 16:43:07 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Mon, 28 Aug 2023 20:43 UTC

JeSSe wrote:
> These cops don't look like Injuns but they are tribal police.
>
> Their right to protest does not supersede the publics right to use
> public highways, they are breaking the law when they do.
>
> If they want to peacefully protest without breaking the law, they can
> stand on the side of the highway waving their signs all day long.
>
> ``````````````````````````````````````````````
>

> Burning Man 2023: Nevada Rangers plow truck through Extinction Rebellion
> protest after the activists blocked road into festival causing
> 'miles-long gridlock'
>
>     Demonstrators sobbed as they were tackled by cops in Nevada on
> August 27
>     Officers from the Pyramid Lake Paiute Tribal Police drove through
> the blockade
>     Activists were protesting the Burning Man festival over the use of
> private jets
>
> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12453081/Nevada-Rangers-Extinction-Rebellion-protest-activists-blocked-road-Burning-Man.html

Nice video showing the entire incident, watch the slovenly left wing
anarchists turn into whimpering little babies when they are treated like
the felons that they are

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8fDM60MS84

Re: Take a lesson UK - Nevada police demonstrate the proper way to deal with leftist eco terrorists

<8NrHM.561035$U3w1.121167@fx09.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10999&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#10999

deal with leftist eco terrorists
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2023 15:36:36 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Tue, 29 Aug 2023 19:36 UTC

JeSSe wrote:
> These cops don't look like Injuns but they are tribal police.
>
> Their right to protest does not supersede the publics right to use
> public highways, they are breaking the law when they do.
>
> If they want to peacefully protest without breaking the law, they can
> stand on the side of the highway waving their signs all day long.
>
> ``````````````````````````````````````````````
>

> Burning Man 2023: Nevada Rangers plow truck through Extinction Rebellion
> protest after the activists blocked road into festival causing
> 'miles-long gridlock'
>
>     Demonstrators sobbed as they were tackled by cops in Nevada on
> August 27
>     Officers from the Pyramid Lake Paiute Tribal Police drove through
> the blockade
>     Activists were protesting the Burning Man festival over the use of
> private jets
>
> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12453081/Nevada-Rangers-Extinction-Rebellion-protest-activists-blocked-road-Burning-Man.html

More eco terrorists getting the proper treatment - If their goal is to
incite people into rage against them then get arrested for their illegal
actions, then they are widely succeeding.

Moment furious commuters rip banners away from climate activists
blocking roads in angry rush-hour clash, screaming: 'We got kids to
feed… I want to get to work'

Commuters climbed out of their cars to scream at eco-protestors on
the road
The Washington, DC, protestors were arrested by local cops shortly
after
The footage mirrors the anger seen at eco-protestors in Nevada at
the Burning Man gathering

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12456847/We-got-kids-feed-want-work-Moment-furious-commuters-rip-banners-away-climate-activists-blocking-roads-angry-rush-hour-clash.html

Re: Take a lesson UK - Nevada police demonstrate the proper way to deal with leftist eco terrorists

<20230829214913.000050fd@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11001&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11001

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
deal with leftist eco terrorists
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2023 21:49:13 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 29 Aug 2023 20:49 UTC

On Tue, 29 Aug 2023 15:36:36 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> More eco terrorists getting the proper treatment - If their goal is
> to incite people into rage against them then get arrested for their
> illegal actions, then they are widely succeeding.

Except it's not their goal.

They are trying to save the world but climate change deniers are determined to destroy it so they might as well give it up as a lost cause.

When you can't stop the suicidal, and there's no cure for stupid, one can only take delight in the harm they inflict upon themselves, and in this case their children, as the things they pretend are lies reveal themselves to be inconvenient truths.

I'm looking forward to seeing how those who can't tolerate even a little bit of disruption and inconvenience in their lives cope with soaring temperature, food shortages, power cuts, raging inflation, and billions of migrants seeking out cooler climates, food and water.

America doesn't know what a border crisis is yet. With half a billion South Americans potentially heading north with nothing to lose; that should be fun to watch.

Re: Take a lesson UK - Nevada police demonstrate the proper way to deal with leftist eco terrorists

<20230904151705.0000228e@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11059&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11059

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
deal with leftist eco terrorists
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2023 15:17:05 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Mon, 4 Sep 2023 14:17 UTC

JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Burning Man 2023: Nevada Rangers plow truck through Extinction
> Rebellion protest after the activists blocked road into festival
> causing 'miles-long gridlock'

The ultimate irony is, the climate change which protestors were trying to raise awareness of, led to tens of thousands being stranded at the event, short of food and drink, unable to leave.

Karma's a bitch who doesn't care if idiots call it "just weather".