Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: [Former] Finn Twerking PM enjoys being a single slut
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2023 11:47:56 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Wed, 30 Aug 2023 15:47 UTC

Skinny skank enjoying a day out flashing her bony frame for all to see,
no wonder her husband dumped her.
Her "family" life was all for show, the typical, empty and hypocritical
life of a wingnut. Her relationships will be 1 night stands, she'll
catch STD's and the child will become a motherless waif. Her womb will
be barren from here on in, only thing popping out of her gash will be
dried up wads of jizz.

```````````````````

Sanna Marin, 37, is enjoying festivals and partying in bralettes and
mini skirts after leaving office and divorcing her husband

Sanna Marin stepped down as Prime Minister of Finland at the end of
June
READ MORE: Women from around the world film themselves dancing in
support of Finland's 'party Prime Minister' Sanna Marin, 36, after
footage of her 'wild' night out was leaked online

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-12412923/Sanna-Marin-festivals-bralettes-mini-skirts-divorcing-husband.html

Re: [Former] Finn Twerking PM enjoys being a single slut

<20230830212133.000033bd@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11015&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11015

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2023 21:21:33 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Wed, 30 Aug 2023 20:21 UTC

On Wed, 30 Aug 2023 11:47:56 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Her relationships will be 1 night
> stands, she'll catch STD's and the child will become a motherless
> waif. Her womb will be barren from here on in, only thing popping out
> of her gash will be dried up wads of jizz.

Not every woman ends up like your daughters.

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / [Former] Finn Twerking PM enjoys being a single slut